Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #5 - Power Surge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik
Admin

Issue #5 - Power Surge Empty
PostSubject: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:18 am

Issue #5 - Power Surge

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.
John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Jake had just re-emerged from the blond perfection's mind. He had not only discovered some of the man's deepest secrets (including his decision to be his own man and not rely on his family's wealth; his training in the S.H.I.E.L.D facility; deaths of his students; his relationships with both Dream and Jason; the influence of the psionic entity called Overshadow), but also managed to finally meet the man himself. And what a man he was! A blond-haired hunk with a body to die for, a smile that could buy everyone over, even a straight guy (considering that the man was a powerful telepath... it shouldn't be so difficult to accomplish) and of course that sexy goatee of his. Jake would certainly have to think of him when he got back to his room and when he got down to his monster thing. Especially that he saw the man's naked body... and saw that he and Jason had something going on. Where was Dream in that though? Jake was sure it was her, and though he would have never believed her to be with Emmanuel, he saw her sucking his dick, which - by the way - was almost as long as Jake's.

What Jake desired even more than a chance to have sex with his hot blond teacher was the power he could give him. He was a powerful telepath and telekinetic, he possessed double psionic potential, able to use his mind to control thoughts, emotions, matter and energy. The young mutant knew that with him as a tutor he would grow into an incredibly powerful mutant in no time! And he wanted it, he thirsted for power! He wanted to use his power everywhere, even in a normal social situation. Just because he could. Mutants were better, they were simply better than mere humans, flatscans as Sin called them. Jake would do anything in his power to get as much power as he could. He would use every means necessary, diplomacy, bluff, intimidation, manipulation, using powers, seduction...

Wondering about power, Jake's mind went back to the ball and the tropical forest. The two girls, the blonde and the redhead both were hosts to that strange psionic entity that gave them such imagineable power! Those psionic flames which he couldn't even fanthom... they burnt matter, mind and soul alike.

Suddenly, Jake heard a loud noise as if breaking glass. He turned around and noticed no one... but there was a small broken vase just behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:24 am

Jake was pondering power, mutants, sex, and everything else. The whole world was new to him now, and there was so much to do he didn't know where to begin. The thought of it all, the thought of Jason's mouth on him in the dream.. it all made him want more, and as he walked, he was half hard, which for someone as gigantic as him was enough for it to show in his pants but not obscenely.

His thoughts were interrupted, however, by the shattering vase.

Jake spun around, staring at the broken vase. "Who's there?!" he called out. Then he remembered his power, and he reached out, sensing for emotions.

Health 1/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy+Int to sense the presence of any emotions

Health 1/2
Energy 11/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 4 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:31 am

No one answered Jake's call and his eyes couldn't make out anyone either. But being an empath had its privelages (other than making hot guys fall in love with him!), so he reached out with his power, trying to sense presence of emotions around himself... and found nothing. Angry that his attempt failed, he cursed under his breath and made a quick gesture with his left hand... only to discover that the pictures on the walls reacted to his will and fell down, damaging themselves or even destroying!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:33 am

Jake frowned, angry that someone was hiding from him. "I said, who's there?!" he said more angrily, gesturing a bit. In response, the pictures on the wall fell to the ground, and several picture frames cracked and fell.

Jake blinked, "What the hell?" He stared at them. "Is this some sort of joke?" he called out, spinning around again, still trying to sense anyone even as he waved his hand around as if searching for someone.

Health 1/2
Energy 14/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy+Int to sense the presence of any emotions

Health 1/2
Energy 10/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:35 am

Jake could not detect anyone else nearby... and when he made that another wave with his hand, a nearby table actually dashed across the corridor and hit the wall! Was he... also a telekinetic? Or was someone playing some kind of pranks on him?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:36 am

Jake jumped in surprise as his gesture send the table flying into the wall. "What the fuck?" he murmured, to himself now, figuring he was really alone. If this was a trick, it was a really good one.

He instead reached out towards the table, then made a crushing motion with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:38 am

Jake was curious as to what was causing this... thing! And tried to experiment with it to make sure if he really was telekinetic or not. Making a crushing gesture was enough to completely break the table apart with his will alone!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:40 am

Jake's eyes widened as the table simply broke into a thousand wooden pieces, falling to the floor. Was he really telekinetic? He was more powerful than he thought! The very idea made his pants fill up slightly more in his excitement. What else could he do? He'd have to experiment some more. Maybe Emmanuel could show him later.

He grinned, then frowned a little at the destruction. He'd have to explain that later..

For now though, he made some sweeping gestures with his hands, moving everything on the ground into one corner. Then he shrugged, adjusting himself in his pants, and continued towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:43 am

Jake was even more excited than before after having learnt that he was a telekinetic too! It was strange that his power manifested now, but what did he really know about mutants anyway? Not enough, so why wouldn't it? He cleaned a bit and then proceeded to move to his room, only to encounter a half-naked Erik going out of the bathroom, with his towel around his waist. "Ohh!" He exclaimed and blushed a lot, "Uh, hi..." He smiled in confusion, making sure that his towel wouldn't fall down. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

Jake blinked, almost running right into Erik, having been absorbed in his own thoughts about his powers and what he could do.

His eyes quickly scanned over Erik, and he licked his lips a little. "Oh, hey," he said, "How are you?" He hoped Erik wouldn't notice how inflated his pants were, it was a little embaressing. "Are you feeling better today?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:46 am

"Uh, yes, yes, uh, I..." Erik quickly said, when his cheeks turned even redder than usual... did he notice Jake's excitement? or was it something else? "I-I'd better get to my room, I, uh, you, uh, know... get dressed, uh... and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:48 am

Jake nodded a little, giving Erik a smile. He was glad that Erik was feeling better today, the guy had been so tired last time they had met.

His eyes looked over Erik again. The guy was so cute. Jake took a half step towards him. "You don't have to go, I was just heading back to my room," he said, "We could hang out."

Health 1/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 3 into social skills to talk to Erik
Action 2 - 4 into Empathy to make Erik horny

Health 1/2
Energy 9/15
Defense 0

Last edited by Jake on Thu May 13, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:50 am

"Oh, okay, but, uh, later, I am, uh, you know, I need to dress... and stuff..." He said, pointing at his half-naked body - it was really embarassing for him. Jake could feel it all too well in his mind thanks to his powers. He also decided to use his powers to his own benefit... smiling devilishly inside his mind. He pressed his emotions of lust into the boy, and he reddened even more... "I will, uh, come back, in... uh... ten minutes, ok? I need to... do something... uh, you know..." Jake did know... because he clearly affected Erik - but just barely, and he could see the towel rising a bit in a certain place...
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:54 am

Jake shook his head a little, "Naw dude. I need some sleep, actually. So I was hoping you'd just come back to my room to hang out for a few minutes, ya know?"

Jake gave him a grin, "What do ya say? Come hang out in my room for a few? Maybe you can give me another boost.. I'm tired after my day! And I think I could use your help." His eyes looked right into Erik's as he spoke.

Health 1/2
Energy 12/15

Action 1 - 3 into social skills to talk to Erik
Action 2 - 4 into Empathy to make Erik hornier

Health 1/2
Energy 5/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:57 am

Jake poured more and more lust into the boy, who was slowly failing to resist the influence, "I... uh, okay... but still... it's kinda... uh, weird... you know? I don't... uh... know, maybe... but still..." Jake now noticed Erik's cock moving under the towel. He was getting a real hard-on!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:00 am

Jake just grinned at him, "Don't worry, it'll be our secret." He could feel how horny Erik was, and he took that emotion and fed it right back into him.

He turned and started walking towards his room, looking over his shoulder at Erik, "Come on." And he went into his room, leaving the door open behind him, pulling off his shirt once he was inside. He was so horny, and he felt so powerful. God he just wanted to release all his energy.

Health 1/2
Energy 8/15

Action 1 - 4 +1 modifier into Empathy to make Erik hornier

Health 1/2
Energy 4/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:03 am

"Oh, o-okay..." Erik was defeated! Jake had accomplished his goal, he made Erik come into his room with him. More importantly, the Polish boy was almost naked, the only thing on his body was a towel around his waist! "So, uh, what did you, uh..." he looked at the teeanger who took of his shirt, he quickly licked his lips, his eyes wandering on the mutant's body. "...uh, have in mind..."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

Jake grinned once Erik was in his room. He could feel it, his power, waiting to be used.

He didn't even gesture this time. The door to his room closed and locked, then a quick sharp tug on Erik's towel dropped it to the floor and Jake grinned, reaching down his own pants and giving his cock a squeeze through them.

"You look horny. I am too. What do you say we help each other out?" he asked, then he grinned mischeviously, "Tell ya what, I'll let you suck me."

Health 1/2
Energy 7/15

Action 1 - 4 +1 modifier into Empathy to keep Erik super horny
Action 2 - 2 into Telekinesis to close the door and drop Erik's towel

Health 1/2
Energy 1/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:08 am

"Wha--" Erik's eyes widened when his towel dropped, revealing his super-horny nature and his real hard-on! He blushed so much that it was almost impossible for a human to be so red! "I...uh... no... it's... uh... wrong... I... ohhh." He felt a wave of Jake's power running through his body. He closed in, but was still reluctant... "We can't... I can't... no... uh... I want to... no... it's so wrong... we can't..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:10 am

Jake walked slowly up to Erik, smiling seductively, "I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want to."

He stopped just in front of him, grinning. He felt so powerful. He could take Erik right now. But was it right? He wasn't sure. He still struggled with it. He moaned softly. "I really need some help from a friend.. do you want to help me?" he asked. His cock was achingly hard in his pants.

He didn't push Erik any further with his emotions, instead waiting to see if Erik would willingly do it.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:12 am

"You... but I... it's not..." He mumbled, but then he looked at Jake's pants trying to keep the giant inside... "ah, hell... give it to, uh, me." He blushed even more, when he closed in. His cock was hard as a stone now.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:14 am

Jake just grinned as Erik finally admitted it. He reached down to his pants and undid them, pushing them down to his thighs and hauling out his unbelievably large cock. which was pointing straight out at Erik, far too heavy to actually point up.

"Come on, buddy, help me out. Trust me, it won't take long at all, I'm so horny you wouldn't believe it," he said with a grin. And it was true, his huge cock was already rock solid, and a big drop of precum leaked right out the tip and fell to the floor with more following.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:17 am

"Oh fuck," Erik cursed under his breath, as he saw Jake's giant cock. "Uh, never thought..." but Jake was too impatient and silnetly pushed his cock into the boy's open mouth. So wet, so hot... ohhh, so willing to take it all. Or at least to try. There was something more... Erik's hand grabbed his balls, sending a wave of pure pleasure into them, and through them into his body... this was what he called 'energizing'!

Jakes recovers additional 6 stones of Energy thanks to Erik's energizing!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:18 am

Jake groaned loudly into his room as he pushed his cock deep into Erik's mouth, pushing right into his throat, not even caring for the moment about Erik's well being, just wanting to get off. It felt so good.

Then Erik sent a pulse of energy into Jake, which felt beyond good. He had been tired, but now he felt good. Really good. "Fuck yeah buddy. That's it. Fucking suck it.. Juice me again," he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:21 am

With no further words, Erik sent another wave of energy into his lover's body, making him feel more alive than ever! He didn't touch his balls this time. Instead, it seemed to begin with his cock and erupted from there into the rest of his body. "Mhmmm..." He heard Erik moan as he himself struggled not to cum already! His power... was amazing! It brought him on the edge of climax so quickly - he only sent him a wave right through his cock and Jake was ready to explode already!

Jake's Energy is now 21/15!
Back to top Go down

Issue #5 - Power Surge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next