Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #5 - Power Surge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:23 am

Jake tilted his head back and moaned again as more energy filled him, right into his cock and balls.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck yeah," he said softly, "You're so good. Feels so good. So warm. Suck it."

He wanted to last forever, but it wasn't going to happen. Not with how horny he had been and everything else. He felt his cum boiling up, and it was like in the dream with Jason, he began to erupt like a fountain, filling Erik's mouth far beyond capacity as he started to cum.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:28 am

Even though Jake wanted this feeling to last forever, he couldn't help but cum already! He was superhorny and Erik was helping with his energizing power! He cummed like there was no tomorrow! He erupted, white seed filling the boy's mouth - so much that he choked on it a bit! "Ackhh." The young mutant realized that he was cumming for more than ever! As if that energy that was flowing through his body was affecting his organism's biology too!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:30 am

Jake's head just tilted back as he came and came and came. His cock kept erupting like a geyser, every contraction shooting a long stream of cum into Erik's mouth, his hips shaking, making Erik choking, filling his mouth and causing it to run down his chin. Eventually it lessened, and Jake pulled out, but a few more spurts flew forth from his massive cock and hit Erik on the lips and his cheeks, then several more simply dribbled out the end onto Jake's hand.

He stared down at Erik, panting, "Holy shit.. your power makes it.. amazing." He grinned, "Thanks buddy."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:31 am

Erik closed his eyes and... then opened them, reddening even more! "I, uh, I guess, I should, uh... go..." He quickly took his towel and quit the room, leaving Jake alone with his thoughts, his ENERGY! and his new-found powers!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:34 am

Jake grinned as Erik gathered his things getting ready to leave. "Thanks again. Don't forget.. our secret. I'll let you do it again."

He smirked as Erik left and then used his discard shirt to mop up the cum off his hand and cock, squeezing out a few more drops. He then made his way over to his bed and flopped down on it, still feeling energetic, yet tired from everything. And horny.

Taking himself in hand, he started jerking his giant cock again, quickly working himself to another orgasm, covering his chest in a thick layer of cum before finally falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:40 am

Pleasant dreams came upon Jake as he fell asleep on his bed, covered in his own semen. When he finally woke up, he realized that he actually hear someone saying something right into his head, but he couldn't quite understand it. Only after a while he realized that it was not in English! What was this language? And who was it? Was someone projecting their thoughts into him?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:41 am

Jake woke up, startled at the thoughts in his head. What was he hearing? It wasn't in English. But someone was.. talking to him? He opened his eyes, glancing around the room and seeing no one. "Hello?" he said, looking around, and then followed it up.

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:42 am

Oh... erm, Jake? What are you, uh, doing in my head?
It was Erik's voice. Inside his head.

Last edited by Erik on Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:43 am

Jake blinked. This one wasn't hard to figure out. Now he was telepathic, too? But.. why? They said he was nothing but an Empath...

Uhh I don't know.. I just am. I just woke up... are you in your room? <pause> Thanks for earlier.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:45 am

Don't... uh, I mean... this is strange. You should, uh, talk to Emmanuel, yes?
Jake could feel Erik's embarassment through their link.

Last edited by Erik on Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah.. I think that's a good idea. This is really strange... I.. Yeah. I'm going to talk to him.

Jake concentrated and shut off the mental link he had with Erik, then sat up in bed, frowning a little as he looked down, his chest not a pretty sight at the moment. He pulled on his boxers and an old tshirt, grabbed his towel, and quickly went to the bathroom for a really fast shower to get the dried cum off, then headed back to his room to put on some jeans and a newer tshirt before heading downstairs to look for Emannuel.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:49 am

Jake managed to concentrate enough on his new-found abilities to close the link. He got up, took a quick shower, dressed and got downstairs to see Emmanuel. He didn't really know which room was the telepath's, so he tried in the living room. No one was there however, so he tried the medroom - no luck either. Then he went to Jason's room, but there was neither Jason, nor Emmanuel.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:51 am

Jake frowned a little, unable to locate Emmanuel. He wandered for a while, looking in the kitchen and a few other places before giving up. Then he remembered his new ability. Maybe he could send Emmanuel a message?

Jake paused, concentrated, and then tried something very simple.

Emmanuel?

Health 2/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 5 into Telepathy + Int to send the message over distance to Emmanuel?

Health 2/2
Energy 10/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 4 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:54 am

The message was sent... or so it seemed, because Jake really had no idea how the hell this telepathy thing was supposed to work. It may be similar to his empathy, but at the same time so different.
Jake? How... what has happened? How is it you're able to send your thoughts to me? You are no telepath.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:55 am

Jake almost jumped in surprise when Emmanuel responded. He still wasn't used to anyone talking in his head outside of the strange astral/dream world.

I uhh... don't know. We really need to talk. Are you.. home? Here? I'm in the kitchen..
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:56 am

I'm in the training facility. Do you know where it is?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:57 am

Yeah I do! I'm on my way!

Jake quickly started heading down to the training room where he'd hung out with Erik that first day, looking for Emmanuel. As he arrived he called out, "Emmanuel? You there?" He was a bit nervous at how much was changing.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:59 am

Emmanuel was sitting near the electronic equipment on the left side of the training room, working on his computer. He looked at the approaching Jake and nodded, "I see you're... changing very quickly. What's happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:01 am

Jake exhaled slowly, glad to have found Emmanuel. He shrugged, "I.. don't know. A lot is going on. I don't understand any of it."

He looked at Emmanuel's computer, then back at him, "I don't know.. You guys said I was just an Empath. But now.. I can talk in people's heads. And I can.. move stuff. Like you." He gestured towards Emmanuel's chair, pulling it a few inches towards him.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:03 am

Emmanuel frowned, "Like...me." He said and nodded, "yes, I believe that term would be most correct. I suspected as much but needed more proof. When I told you I wanted to meet you in the evening, I was actually planning to test you..."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:04 am

Jake's eyes widened a bit, "You knew? Or at least suspected? And what do you mean like you makes sense? What do you mean? I thought you were just.. uhh.. I dono, telepath and telekinetic or whatever. Is there some special word for it? What does it mean?"

Jake took a deep breath, calming himself, "This is just.. weird."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:11 am

"Of course it may seem weird to you, Jake, but there's no need to worry. Your powers haven't fully manifested yet. You are an incredibly powerful specimen, not just some empath, but the Empath. I believe that your empathic powers are far more developed or at least will be in the future than any other empath I've ever encountered. You can sense emotions, right? You can project them too. But have you ever thought what else can you do? Empathy is a capability to be able to feel other's sensations and feelings, to think as the other does. In a normal sense. A mutant empath does it to an extreme degree - you truly experience what the other is feeling... You already exceed other empaths with your bonding ability that you've used to get inside of my head. I think that by interacting with my very psyche, you've somehow empathically mimicked my own abilities." Emmanuel explained, clicking something on the keyboard and looking at the results.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:13 am

Jake nodded a little, listening as Emmanuel spoke. "Interesting..." he said, not really understanding it all. But as Emmanuel went on, it made more sense.

"Wait," he added, "So you're saying because I was in your head, that now I can do your stuff? What if I link with other people? What'll happen then?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:17 am

"Yes and no. Your empathic ability allowed you to copy some of my own mutant abilities and transfer them into your own mind. You can't do what I can do. You may only access a part of my own gifts... but this might change. I think that when you bond with other mutants, you might gain their very own mutant gifts. Of course, I don't know how much effort from your side it requires, because you've fought quite bravely in my mind. Let's say it's a prize for your efforts." He smiled. "But I believe that while theory is good to know, it is practice that makes you a better theoretic. Care to join me in a training session?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #5 - Power Surge   Issue #5 - Power Surge - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:08 am

Jake nodded as he listened to Emmanuel talk, still a bit confused by it all. It made sense however, and Emmanuel was probably right.

"A training session?" He nodded, "Sure, that sounds good." He didn't know how training sessions went, but it was a good time to learn.
Back to top Go down

Issue #5 - Power Surge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next