Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #1 - Desires Within

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Jake shrugged a little, thinking it over, "Because I'm the same way I guess. I mean, I kind of thought you knew, you always call me names. I thought maybe you'd caught me staring or something."

There, he'd said it. And the first person he'd told was his arch rival? It hardly seemed possible.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

"You-you actually... actually are?!" Andy's eyes almost fell off, "I mean, it's not like a big deal or something, but... uh, it was always a-a way to... just... blow the steam off... all the frustration you cost me and..." He actually smiled now. "Still can't believe this is actually happening. First I'm telling you, then you're telling me... weird."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Jake nodded slowly, "Yeah, I am. I've known it for a while, just haven't told anyone I guess. Never really had a reason to and figured it was best to just shut up about it."

He supposed that Andrew had a point about blowing off steam, but it was still kind of hurtful for Andrew to call people names like that when he himself was gay.

"Who would have thought the stars of the team would both be into guys?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

"Ironic, isn't it? Especially that most of the guys at the team would probably hate us for it..." He frowned, "Tell me, you've made me admit I thought you... were hot... do you... maybe... uh." He found the situation very hard, it seemed, still not very comfortable with the way it all happened. It was up to Jake to make him feel more welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Jake was sort of expecting that question from Andrew, and he wasn't sure how to answer it. Andrew was definitely hot by anyone's standards, definitely cute, especially in the locker room..

But Andrew had done his best to make Jake's life miserable. It was hard to get over that and ignore it.

"I.. I mean, I guess so. I mean I've noticed you.. in the locker room. But I haven't really thought much about it. Usually I just tried to avoid you, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 pm

"Well... I can certainly understand why..." Andrew said, "but," he closed the distance between the two of them, "now it could change, you know..." He put his hand on Jake's knee and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Jake blinked, a little surprised by Andrew's gesture. He shouldn't be surprised though, not after the thoughts he had witnessed.

"I.. Andrew, man.. I don't know. I mean, what if people found out? And after everything.. its kind of weird."

But also kind of hot. Jake remembered the thoughts that Andrew had about him. Andrew was rather skilled in those thoughts, and quite.. accommodating to Jake's needs, and Jake liked that. His body started responding, even as he protested.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm

"If they haven't found out about us being who we are until now, there's a small chance they'll do it now..." He said, gently touching Jake's leg, rubbing it slowly and looking into his eyes with his own. He saw that even though he was reluctant, he actually... kind of... wanted that. Andrew leaned in to kiss Jake on the lips...
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Jake nodded slowly, it was true, not much chance anyone would find out here. After all.. where were they? Some beach? How was that possible?!

Andrew's touch on his leg was distracting though, and he kept thinking back, remembering how it'd felt in the dream-like sequence. "I... uhh.. Andrew I'm not sure we should do this, we don't even know where we are."

But he was interupted as Andrew leaned forward to kiss him. Jake froze, letting Andrew's lips touch his, then Jake's own lips parted just slightly, allowing the touch to linger before pulling back slightly, "I.. shouldn't we figure out why we're here?" He didn't want to though. He wanted Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm

"We can do it after..." Andrew whispered as he once again closed in and pressed his lips on Jake's, sliding his tongue into the other guy's mouth, gently but stricly. He wanted it so much, he just couldn't hold back any more. "Mhmm", he pressed his body against his lover's as the deep kiss continued.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Jake fell backwards a bit, pulling Andrew with him. He wanted to stop, but he wanted to keep going. He worried about where they were and how they'd get home, but here was Andrew, the first person he'd ever really touched, wanting him like this.. the other star of the team.. the big jock that everyone wanted, and Jake wanted him too.

Jake returned the kiss, quickly deepening it, his hand sliding down Andrew's back.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Andrew wanted Jake so desperately. He continued the kiss, his tongue fighting for dominance. He put his hand under Robinson's t-shirt and began touching all the sensitive places on his chest, making sure to play with his nipples. He shuddered, feeling the hand on his back. It only turned him more. His left hand squeezed the jock's member through the cloth...
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Jake moaned loudly as Andrew touched him. It felt so good. He tilted his head back, he wanted to stop. But he couldn't. Andrew want him and Jake loved it.

He thrust again Andrew's hand, wanting more as he sucked on Andrews tongue.

Jake knew what he wanted

"Suck me," he said, "like the dream."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Andrew was more than happy to oblige. He slid Jake's briefs down to his ankles and licked the shaft gently and slowly, played with it, taking his time, making his lover want it more and more... Robinson leaned back and closed his eyes, feeling the intense pleasure as it took control of his body's nervous system. Good, it felt so good. Who would have thought that there would be a moment when he, Jake Robinson, would be sucked by the Alpha Male, Andrew Matts?

Suddenly the pleasure was no more, replaced by pain and feeling of sore muscles. He opened his eyes, but instead of a deserted beach, he saw the streets on which he fought Andrew before that strange vision happened. He was still sitting on him, as if nothing had changed. His would be-lover was unconscious. He turned back... only to see Ricardo's punch right into his face. It seemed that Rick had taken a few blows, he looked tired and he was bruised in many more places. Was it James' doing? Way to go. "Get off him!" Aww, his jaw hurt... his head hurt... his stomach hurt... he didn't really feel like he could stand his own in a fight anyway.

This was the moment when he felt that strange presence inside his mind again. He looked at the angry but exhausted Latino, reaching right into his mind with his own thoughts, projecting a sense of calmness into him. It seemed to... work! He had no idea how he did it, but Ricardo stopped dead in his place and then sat on the pavement, completely calmed down. He looked at Jake as if nothing really important happened, "Get off him, please..." He said, but his voice was weak and without signs of any negative emotions.

Jake has discovered that he can manipulate people's emotions by simply willing so! He can project any emotion he desires into a person who he can perceive. In other words (this time - mechanically) Jake has got 6 ranks of Emotion Control power with a rank in Subtle power feat, which makes these empathically induced emotions seem completely normal and rational to the subject, even after they end.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 am

Jake couldn't believe that Andrew was doing what he'd told him. Andrew was on his knees, pulling his underwear down and starting to suck him off.

"Oh god!" he gasped as Andrew enveloped him. It felt so good, he knew he was going to cum soon. Mr. Big Football star was sucking his dick, and he was good.

But moments later it all faded, not even the blackness came back. Instead it was the real world and the real pain. The pain got worse when Ricardo's fist connected with his face.

What happened next surprised him more though, and moments later Ricardo was sitting there on the ground, asking meekly for him to stop.

Jake looked down at Andrew, who was unconscious, and he frowned. Was it all real? Or just in his head?

Slowly he got up, looking around for James, "What happened..?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 am

Unfortunately, no one could answer Jake's question, because the only conscious ones were him and Ricardo. As it seemed James was knocked cold by Rick, who he probably tried to engage in combat. He wasn't badly hurt, it actually looked like it was quite painless. Ricardo probably knew how to fight, some kind of martial arts and he quickly K.O-ed Jake's friend.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 am

Jake frowned, looking around. Everybody was beaten up and unconscious but him and Rick? And Rick was sitting there, waiting practically for Jake.

He stood up slowly, a little painfully and looked towards Ricardo. "Rick, what happened here?" As he asked, he willed Rick to answer him, his emotions pouring into Rick and trying to force Rick to feel a sense of awe and love for him. Who could refuse?

Then he moved over to find and check on James.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 am

Jake felt his power over emotions as he reached out and mentally touched Rick, projecting awe and love into him, trying to get him to co-operate. "You beat us handily." The Latino said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 am

Jake frowned a little. It didn't seem like they beat them that easily. His friend was.. where was James? Standing up, Jake looked around. "James? Where ya at man?" He started wandering around the area, trying to find James.

He found him unconscious nearby and Jake knelt down by him, gently shaking his shoulder, "James.. dude.. wake him." He was worried. What is James was really hurt?
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 am

As Jake was trying to wake James up, Rick sat in the same place and simply adore the man with new found powers of emotion manipulation. He was completely taken, he might actually feel love for the guy right now. That was... real power. Someone who could simply make people fall in love with him? How do you stop somebody with unlimited control over emotions? James wasn't badly hurt, but trying to wake him up didn't really give any results. He was knocked cold, he just needed a bit of rest now... till he came back to his old self.

Then, Jake felt strange. He felt new emotions entering the scene. He didn't actually know whose and where, but there it was, a new feeling, a new person... he looked around, but noticed no one.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 am

Jake frowned a little and looked around as he felt the other emotions. He knew that's what it was - feeling emotions. But he didn't know how or why he could do that.

James looked ok, but Jake couldn't wake him up. Jake hoped he didn't have a concussion or something.

He glanced towards Rick, wondering exactly how he'd done that, but right now he didn't care. He reached down, and lifted James up, cradling him a bit in his arms and starting to move him out of the street. Then he looked towards Rick, "Dude.. get Andrew and drive him home or to your place and get him cleaned up."

Jake paused briefly, "And when he wakes up, tell him I'll talk to him soon."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 am

"Ok," Ricardo said, as if listening to the one he loved and respected, Jake's commands came was the most natural thing in the world. He got Andrew and Gene (who was also unconscious on the ground) to the car and quickly headed towards his destination, leaving Jake alone with James... and someone else. He looked around, not sure what he was supposed to do now. He felt strange... especially when a man appeared right in front of him. No way someone could move so quick that he couldn't have noticed. This one here had to actually appear out of blue. "Good day to you, Jacob," he said, while astonished Jake was taking notice of his appearance. He was a tall, slim, but muscled man in late twenties. He was wearing a white shirt, a red tie and jeans. Looking at his face, he realized he could be a model, with those handsome facial features, green - almost shimmering - eyes, that hot goatee and short red hair. "I know you have a lot of questions, especially about me appearing out of blue," he grinned, "let's just say you're not the only one with strange abilities. And me... reality is what I make of it." He smiled, giving Jake a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:05 am

Jake wasn't sure what to do with James, his friend. He may have to carry him home. But how would he explain the fighting? It all worried him greatly.

But as the figure appeared out of thin air in front of him, Jake half-jumped back. "What the fuck?!" he exclaimed.

The guy was definitely handsome, but Jake was a bit freaked out about how he appeared out of nowhere.

"How did you- I mean - no one was there. How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 am

"Jacob," he started, smiling at him, and somehow... it felt so comforting, "it's alright, I understand you are surprised. I wanted to show you, however, there are others who are, just like you... gifted with those extraordinary powers. Take me for example," with those words he disappeared again, right out of Jake's sight. He stood there a second ago and now there was no one there. "ever fancied looking like someone else? A celebrity perhaps?" Jake didn't quite understand what was going on. "Ever wanted to meet a Hollywood star?" Words which seemed to come from nowhere were accurate though, as right in front of him, instead of the red-haired enigmatic man there was... his jaw dropped. Sam Worthington. He smiled to him and continued to talk - this time words were coming from his mouth, "or a hot actress?" His form morphed into that of Keira Knightley now. "This is what I do."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #1 - Desires Within   Issue #1 - Desires Within - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am

Jake blinked as the man changed form right in front of his eyes.

"Holy shit," Jake said, "How can you do that? What if someone sees?"

He looked down at his friend James and then back at the man, "How long have you been watching? Were you invisible or something?"
Back to top Go down

Issue #1 - Desires Within
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next