Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #7 - Gemini

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Erik
Admin

Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Erik didn't wake up even when Jake started to violently shake his body. He was still unconscious because of how much energy he had used to save the wounded twins. It was bad... he felt that he needed to get away from the place as quickly as possible, but could he escape without the healer?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Jake's frown deepened. He had to get away from here. But he couldn't leave Erik. Jake reached down, quickly scooping Erik up into his arms and tossing him over one shoulder in a fireman's carry. He then quickly exited the room and started to try to find an exit, but primarily moving away from the other presence he could sense.

Health 2/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 2 Strength to carry Erik
Action 2 - 2 speed, to move! 1 shifted to defense

Health 2/2
Energy 11/15
Defense 1
Mental defense 4 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1, Sense Mutants 3
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Jake got Erik on his shoulder and run the hell out of the room where the two twins still lay on the floor. He was actually quite scared... because he still could sense that mutant and if this mutant was responsible for that knife in the guy's stomach... He got out of the room very quickly up to the door to the one where the parents lay... and then he realized that there was a beautiful auburn-haired woman crouching over them, touching the father's body with one hand and the floor itself with the other. Her eyes were closed, she was concentrating... She wore an expensive white dress adorned with gold. She finally shook her head and stood up, not looking at Jake.

Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 Adriennefrost

"Interesting, interesting... it seems that Sin's survived..." She said and then turned to face the two young mutants. "And who have we here?" She asked rhetorically, an evil smile slowly appearing on her face. She raised her eyebrow, "Boys will be boys, huh?" She was actually giving off an almost palpable aura of confidence, Jake could pick up that emotion... but nothing more. "I assume you're here to accomplish the very same goal. Am I wrong?" She seductively flipped her hair, "Of course I am right." Reaching back to his memories... or rather Emmanuel's... Jake did know why she seemed so familiar. She was present at the ball, she attacked the demonic girl with a sword made of golden energy, but was quickly knocked out. "Tell me, I could use some help in my Hellions. You're not interested in joining, mayhaps?" She gave Temper a proposition. What was very strange was that he remembered she was a mutant, but his sense didn't notice her, as if she was not even there! "Choose your words carefully, my dear. I can see that you are one of Sin's special project. So eager to get manipulated by him, are you? I will tell you this, join me and you'll get all your desires fulfilled. Sin doesn't have his wealth anymore. And I have a lot money. I could buy everything for you if you wanted. Do you desire power? I will give you power. I am as a good teacher at psionics as he is. Or perhaps something of more earthly nature? Pleasure perhaps?" She smiled seductively and if not for the fact he was gay, he would actually have to consider it! "What say you, then, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:51 am

Jake hurried as fast as he could safely move with Erik over his shoulder, he had to get out of the house and after Emmanuel. Jake knew he could handle himself in a fight, he'd been in plenty on and off the field. But he didn't feel confident about fighting some knife wielding mutant, even with his new powers. What if he wasn't strong enough to make them stop?

But as he got downstairs.. things seemed to have gotten worse.

The woman immediately made Jake feel a little uneasy. He recognized her as a mutant, yet his powers didn't sense her. Was it possible to hide from them? Jake wasn't sure.. but so far it'd picked up on every single other mutant he'd found.

Then she tried to tempt him, and it did sound tempting. Except.. she tried almost too hard. She offered him everything, which was impossible. Plus.. she wasn't as hot as Emmanuel. And Jake doubted she was really better than Emmanuel, Emmanuel could do almost anything with his mind. But maybe she was right. If she was, then Jake was in real danger with a capital D.

First, if she was as powerful a telepath as she said, then she could be reading almost anything, so Jake tried to lock his mind down, although he had no idea if he could keep her out. Then, he tried to send Emmanuel a message through their mental link.

Emmanuel! There's a woman here, she's all in white, and I think a telepath and really dangerous.. she knows you, too. I.. I saw her before, with a glowing gold sword.

"I.. uhhh.." Jake started, "Thanks for the offer and all, but I don't really know you. I think I should stay with Emmanuel." He took a step backwards towards the door.

Health 2/2
Energy 14/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathic Mimicry to switch over to Psi of the Highest Order 3
Action 2 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 modifier: all shifted to mental defense

Health 2/2
Energy 7/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 11 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Empathy Action 7)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1, Psi of the Highest Order 3
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:44 am

Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 Adriennefrost

The woman sighed and lowered her head, then shook it, raising it once again to look Jake in the eyes. "I suspected that Sin's pet dog would be cleverer than this. Even he should realize that not matter what, I always win. I have defeated him once... and I will do it again. Of course, if he is done hidding, which, alas, it seems, is not the case." Her voice was cold and venemous like a slow-working poison.. "You could be one of the very elite of the young mutants. Hellions are the elite and let no one tell you different... because they are mine." Her aura of self-confidence was as strong as ever now. She smiled viciously, like a predator looking at her prey. "But you... you would rather stay with the defeated. Sin cannot win and yet you stand his ground. Very well..." She closed her eyes, as if to concentrate, and Jake knew what to do! He had to focus all his power to push her out of his mind! He didn't feel even an itch in the back of his head though. In the meantime he also managed to send a mental message to his teacher... who didn't sound pleased at all!

It's Mr.... What? FUCK!
Jake had never heard Emmanuel so angry before! He even swore! It meant that she was really a threat, as he projected another thoughts directly into his mind!
Under no circumstances can you et her touch you! Do NOT let her near you! She is deadly! She has taken ME down and she is almost invulnerable to psychic assaults! I doubt you'll break through her psychic shields even if you use your whole power! Get away from her, don't let her engage you in melee! She is not a telepath, but she is capable of psychometric projection! It means she can gather and create psychic imprints with just a touch! So whatever you do... do NOT let her near! I'm on my way back!

The warning didn't come until it was too late though.

"ARIADNE, now!" The woman in white screamed loudly as the young mutant felt his body being immobilzed! He looked back to see a face of a girl, who had just jumped down on the floor. She was pretty, with long strawberry hair and green-blue eyes. She wore a red-and-black uniform with a black spider on it.

Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 Julia_Carpenter_%28Earth-616%29_000

As if using her namesake's thread, she began to bind Temper with her power, completely covering his torso and legs, making it almost impossible to move a muscle! Since Erik was still on his shoulder, the threads covered almost his whole body. "On it, Mrs. Steed!" Jake was helpless - no matter what he did it was not enough to affect the strange substance that he was engulfed in! It was hard like stone... and yet felt flexible like spider's web!

Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 Julia_Carpenter_%28Earth-616%29_005

"Good girl," Adrienne smiled at her pupil, "and now, as for you, mister, I told you to choose your words carefully, did I not? You should have done as I told you. Now, you're going to suffer consequences of your decision." She said as she was making her way towards him and he couldn't even move! While the spider-girl was just behind him, sticked to the wall, using her webfluid!

"Uhh... what's... happened..." Jake heard Erik's waking voice, "why is it so, uh, tight here... I'm..." He opened his eyes, but couldn't move either. "Uh, what's this thing... who is this woman?" He asked, but he already knew that she was nobody he wanted to have a close meeting with! "Oh God..."

"Oh, our sleeping beauty boy has woken up. How lovely!" She exclaimed teatrically, smiling and still making her towards the immobilzed mutants.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Jake listened to the woman speak, and his eyes widened. When Emmanuel finally replied, he started to feel a little fear. She wasn't a telepath, but there was almost no chance he'd be able to affect her according to Emmanuel. Jake cursed under his breath.

But then the woman in white called to her companion who had been unnoticed by Jake, and she descended upon him and Erik, weaving some sort of energy web around them from which Jake could barely move. He struggled briefly as the White Queen continued talking.

But then Erik started waking up, for which Jake was thankful, he was going to need him as he was already slightly tired.

Hurry, Emmanuel.. There's another one too, like a spider.. but with energy.

But maybe Emmanuel was the key, or perhaps Jake was, with a little help from Emmanuel's powers.

He looked down to Erik and passed an other message through the link.

Hey buddy if you got any energy in ya, I could definitely use a boost.

Then he concentrated hard, pulling on everything he'd just learned from himself and Emmanuel in their training. Jake then pushed his psyche right into Ariadne's head even as he spoke, his voice a bit different than normal, definitely a different side of Jake. "Let us go and go cover the white bitch over there," he said.

Health 2/2
Energy 10/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 modifier: 7 stones to Control Others on Ariadne
Action 2 - 2 stones to Speed to break free if she doesn't let them go, otherwise to move away from the White Queen

Health 2/2
Energy 4/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 11 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Empathy Action 7)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1, Psi of the Highest Order 3[i]
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:34 pm

When Jake's message was read, or rather heard, by Emmanuel, he quickly responded back.
Ariadne. She's called Ariadne. Her web is a powerful psi-active substance, it's not purely physical, nor energy, it's actually quite close to being a mixture of solid matter and psionic energy... what is more important, however, is not to get caught into her webbing and not to give her time to let her add new layers to the existing one! It becomes harder and stronger with every use of her psionic ability!

Even while Jake read the message, his mind pushed into the spider girl's inner parts of minds, brutally destroying her psychic shields. He dominated her will - simply and effectively... it felt good to be in control. He felt powerful, even now, when he was bound and helpless... or rather, as he had just demonstrated, far from helpless! He managed to control the mind of the girl... and while he would need more energy to maintain it or command her to do anything against the White Queen, he made her dissolve the webbings binding him and Erik in place. It let the two move away from the woman, who was now dangerously close by! "Oh, thank God!" Erik exclaimed, as he touched Jake's neck with his fingers, sending a wave of life energy that he so desperately needed now!

"W-what's going on?" Adrienne asked, surprised to see what had just happened. "Ariadne, what's wrong with you, ungrateful girl!" She accused her before she understood it. "Ah, I underestimated you. I didn't think that Sin had found himself an another telepath... telepath powerful enough to access other people's minds and dominate them. You are even more valuable to me now, in such case." A glowing bastard sword composed of golden energy appeared in her right hand as she closed the distance between herself and the two young mutants. With her left hand, she touched her ear, "Hellions, abandon the mission. I need you here... NOW!" She said forcefully as she jumped at the two with her psi-sword in her hand!

Okay, so Jake has managed to break through Ariadne's mental defenses and so got her controlled. For now, the Difficulty and Resistance both are 2, so his control won't last long unless he strengthens the grip! Since Ariadne's mental defense modifier doesn't apply now, her Resistance is now only 3. The Resistance of the link, however, decreased by 1 with every panel, and because she can struggle (her Intelligence of 3 is more than the current Difficulty of 1), she will subtract 3 additional stones every panel! It's -4 stones from Resistance every panel! This means that Jake won't manage to hold her for long with his empathy right now... but perhaps long enough to immobilze the White Queen? Anyway, Adrienne is angry and has summoned all the other Hellions to the house... and attacked Jake and Erik! They need to defend themselves as she wields a deadly sword of glowing golden energy that will probably knock them unconscious with just one strike! But, Jake's Energy has been restored by Erik's touch - Jake regenerates additionall 6 stones of Energy!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Jake listened carefully to Emmanuel's mental message. That explained the glowy web things Ariadne was spinning around them.

But then Jake realized his powers were working. Ariadne let them go! Jake gave an inward cheer, and then felt stronger as Erik funneled some more energy into him and he squeezed Erik a little in his arms in appreciation.

It worked! She let us go. Emmanuel, she's called on her Hellions.. I think they're on the way. We should get out of here.

But Adrienne was still coming towards them, and Jake kept backpedaling with Erik. He had to slow her down so he and Erik could get away.

Once again, he commanded Ariadne. "Slow her down at any cost!" he commanded. Then he continued moving away from Adrienne, hoping Ariadne could distract and slow her. He drew upon Adrienne's confusion and fed that right into Ariadne, helping to confuse her more and make her more susceptible to his powers.

Health 2/2
Energy 13/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 Psi of the Highest Order, +1 Emathic Awareness?: 8 stones to Control Others on Ariadne
Action 2 - 4 stones into CC + Str to avoid Adrienne all shifted to defense

Health 2/2
Energy 5/15
Defense 4
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Jake felt Ariadne slipping out of his control... and he quickly sent a powerful jolt of psychic energy directly into her mind, dominating her inner thoughts and emotions. He couldn't help but smile to himself as he managed to do that. He had grown so powerful in such a short time! Thanks to Emmanuel's guidance he had actually managed to control another living being! Ariadne struggled a bit, but quickly failed as her teacher's confusion filled her and destroyed all the resistance. The spider girl jumped into the air, sending her psionic threads right at the surprised White Queen, who was actually in the process of slashing at the running boys! Thanks to the strawberry blonde's assistance and her attack at the psychometric bitch, the golden blade missed - just barely! - Jake's shoulder and Erik's belly! It was pure fluke... or rather, Temper's power to control emotions stronger than ever! He felt the woman's annoyance rising... as well as her anger! "You ungrateful whore!" She exclaimed at her student, "I know you're not controling yourself, but haven't I taught you better than fall under a psionic mutant's control? I'll rectify this mistake soon." She said as her bastard sword shortened and changed into a throwing knife - made of the same psi-energy!

Erik touched Jake one more time, sending another wave of energy right into the young mutant's body! Even as he did so, he felt the house... trembling? An earthquake? "Wh-what's going, uh, on?" Erik asked in confusion, trying to defend himself from the crazy bitch, "An earthquake?"

Thanks to Jake's 8 stones in Empathy (+1 sitmod for a great idea of using Empathic Awareness), he managed to maintain his control of her. 1 stone of upkeep, 8 into attack; 5 got through, so the Resistance increased from -2 to 3. The Difficulty increased to 2 (but because of her Intelligence 3 she can still struggle against your mental grip), and thanks to Resistance 3, you can use 3 stones of her Energy Reserve. I used them into her Psi-webs to slow down her teacher... and though she didn't really plant a hit, Adrienne had to shift some from her stones from attack into defense to be able to avoid being immobilized (thanks to White Queen's prescience). It was enough to barely miss the two of you! The White Queen, finally recognizing the threat... or maybe thinking it'll be easier to hit Ariadne than Jake and Erik while they're protected by her... has directed her attention at her student! Also, the whole house began to tremble as if an earthquake was coming! Erik gave Jake another 6 stones of Energy too.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Jake grinned a little as Ariadne fell almost completely under his powers. It definitely felt good. He wondered what other uses it might have in the future.

But the White Queen was moving quickly, and now seemed to be turning her attentions towards Ariadne, perhaps going to find a way to try to knock her free of Jake's control.

But Jake wasn't giving up just yet. He was going to make sure she stayed well and truly under his control. He sent out another mental pulse in an attempt to strengthen his hold over her, even as he gave her more orders. "Web her up! Stop her!" Luckily there were plenty of emotions in the room, and Erik's confusion was a powerful aid as well this time.

Jake wished he had a gun or weapon or something. Or heck, even Emmanuel's Telekinesis, but he couldn't use that while he was maintaining control over Ariadne, he needed the boost of power.

Meanwhile he continued to move backwards. The earthquake wasn't a good sign. The Hellions perhaps? Jake decided to just take the opportunity to run.

Health 2/2
Energy 14/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 Psi of the Highest Order, +1 Empathic Awareness?: 8 stones to Control Others on Ariadne
Action 2 - 2 stones into speed, 1 to move Speed 2, 1 to defense

Health 2/2
Energy 9/15
Defense 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Temper was feeling good... not only he managed to control Ariadne, even though she was still struggling to break free from his mental grapple, but even more so Erik 's power was still affecting his body! He sent another wave of it through his body, giving him enough energy to dash past the fighting White Queen! She was busy with dealing with the mind-controled Ariadne. Her eyes were grey as she shot with her psi-webs at her teacher, but she slashed them all apart as if they were butter... her mind-blade was actually capable of slashing the psi-webs apart! She smiled viciously, as she threw a golden knife at the girl... and hit her in the forehead! She suddenly stopped and dropped to her knees, groaning in what must be an incredible pain. "I-I..." The spider girl mumbled, "I... what's happened?" She asked the woman in white. She turned her back on her, however, coldly chastisizing her, "You'd better try next time, girl. I had to break the psychic link between you and the psychic... where is he?" She asked and turned around to notice him near the door. She angrily sent another knife his way and... hit! It didn't cause him any pain, just uncomfort as he felt the mental link Emmanuel had created being destroyed. "Ah, yes, just as I thought." White Queen shook her head, when three of her Hellions stood in the door... blocking the exit!

Temper and Erik would have to face the new Hellions to get away from the crazy bitch and the spider girl! The young empath knew the two girls that were standing in the exit. One of them was a pretty brown-haired girl she knew from the ball, where she moved with impossible grace and threw coins at the 'shadow boy' with amazing aim, managing to injure him. The other was her friend, a tall red-haired girl with muscles and she looked at the two mutants before her with anger. The last was a handsome latino guy whose whole body was actually... shaking? Could it be him who was responsible for the earthquake?

"Don't think you're going somewhere, amigo." He said in a... sad voice?

"Fuck, I so wanna break this one's bones." The redhead said.

"You two," the last one looked at them, "do you feel lucky enough to challenge all the Hellions at the same time?" She smiled confidently.

Jake's mental link was severed by Adrienne... but not before Ariadne distracted her enough to let the two pass her by! Erik has once again energized you, but it seems that you're going to need so much more than that to defeat ALL the Hellions at once! Well, not all of them, but all who are present! And it includes White Queen, Ariadne, two girls Jake knows from the ball and a very handsome Latino guy. Unfortunately for Jake he can't even call out for help to Emmanuel, because Adrienne somehow has destroyed the psychic link the telepath created between the three!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Jake ran away quickly, hoping his control would be enough to slow down Ariadne and Adrienne. But his control didn't last long, but it was long enough to get away. Jake was heading right for the door..

But then it was blocked, by 3 people, 2 of them he had seen before in the past, they had been at the ball.

Jake's eyes scanned the 3 of them, frowning a little. There was no way he could stand up to all of them. But if he could control one of them... maybe they'd distract the others? Perhaps, but which?

His eyes quickly found his target, however, and he looked at the latino boy who had used the sad voice.

Jake looked at him, not harshly, but as if seeking assistance. "Help us," he said, "help us get out of here!"

He took those emotions, the sad voice, and projected thoughts of pity into the boy, who surely must help these two who were badly outnumbered.

Health 2/2
Energy 18/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 Psi of the Highest Order, +1 Empathic Awareness?: 8 stones to Control Others on the latino
Action 2 - 4 stones into CC + str all to defense

Health 2/2
Energy 10/15
Defense 4
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Even though Jake was fast and quick to react as he reached out to the handsome Latino guy, there was someone who was so much quicker than him. The brown-haired girl was so much quicker as she launched into the air and with an acrobat's grace she landed near the two young mutants and used the momentum to kick Jake... not that her luck was enough to make her accomplish this feat! The jock knew some things about fighting and so he used his training in the wrestling team, as he caught the girl and countered her attack with his own strength! She was surprised... but this moment of distraction was enough for Ariadne to jump and stick to the ceiling from where she waited for a good moment to attack like some kind of predator! White Queen didn't hesitate either as she run to her opponents and slashed with her golden - now bastard - sword. Once again the empath was forced to defend himself and only luck and some blind rage from Erik helped him! The boy had something in him, and a moment after he touched his friend and sent another surge of life energy into him, he tried to strike the bitch queen herself! His fist was easily evaded... but it did help Jake to dodge her attacks!

The Latino struggled, but was easily overwhelmed by Jake's emotions which infused him and with a nod he concentrated all his power, even as his red-haired companion charged at Erik! She caught him with one hand by the t-shirt as if he weighted nothing at all and threw him against the wall with enough force to damage a car! He only screamed as bones in his body broke...

"Oh--khh..." He trailed off and fainted.

"Oh my God..." exclaimed Ariadne, seeing this, "Unstoppable, you've... you've just..."

"Ain't sorry, he's nothing!"

"You can't... oh God, he can be dead!" The strawberry blonde jumped to the healer's side, checking if he was alive and well, while the handsome tanned guy vibrated even more and unleashed a powerful earthquake right onto his fellow Hellions, sending them all flying towards all the corners of the room! The bodies of the twins' parents too... Even Adrienne was surprised by this treacherous attack as she tried her best to catch on something as a vibro-hurricane swept her off her feet and she landed with a loud SMACK! on the floor. The lucky girl began dancing and doing fancy acrobatic stuff, evading the vibro-blasts... while her red-haired companion didn't move even an inch. She stood amidst the chaos. Jake himself used this occasion to get away. He knew that they had Erik... but what could he do? He was in control of their own teammate... who, as it seemed, was quite capable of wreaking chaos! And collateral damage too.

Jake has recovered additional 6 stones of Energy thanks to Erik... who risked his life in trying to get Adrienne away from Jake! He kind of succeeded, because thanks to his blows, she wasn't able to hit Temper at all! However, he paid a terrible price as the redhead grabbed him and tossed him like a ragdoll against the wall, breaking his bones and possibly killing him... of course, he is the ultimate healer, so he will be ok, thanks to his regeneration, but no one but Jake knows that! Ariadne is concerned about his well-being actually and has stopped taking part in the fight to check on him! Jake has managed to take control of the Latino. You easily overcame his Mental defense of 2, so the Difficulty is 2, while the Resistance 7. He has just used a lot of his energy to create a powerful eartquake, sending everyone flying and against the walls, buying Jake some time! You can either fight and be defeated... if you come back for Jake, or run away, while you still have the chance. Or do something else I don't even expect from you!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Jake easily slipped into the latino's mind, taking it over rather easily. It was simple, even. But attacks were coming from all over and Jake narrowly escaped the attacks coming for him.

But the redhead went right for Erik, and the blow he delivered was massive. Jake gasped, his mouth opening in shock as he saw Erik hit the wall. Only the fact that Jake knew that Erik regenerated so quickly helped keep him calm. He had to get out of here, but he wasn't going to leave Erik.

He knew he had a strong control over the latino, so he had to get himself some more help.

Luckily, there was a ton of different emotions in the room. Jake gathered up his power once again and cast it out over the agile brown haired girl, even as he maintained his hold on the latino.

"Get the boy out of here, now!" he commanded to her before looking at the latino, "Try to keep them all down, but watch out for the parents," he added.

Health 2/2
Energy 19/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 Psi of the Highest Order, +1 Empathic Awareness?: 1 stone to maintain on the Latino, 7 stones against the brown haired girl
Action 2 - 2 stones into Speed, 1 to defense, 1 to try to move through the doorway since at least 1 Hellion has moved out of the way

Health 2/2
Energy 13/15
Defense 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:57 pm

It seemed that while the hell broke loose and everything was pure chaos, there was a chance of getting away from this contact in one piece... and with Erik too! Jake exerted his control over the Latino, who, strangely enough, didn't seem to resist that much! Either his will was very weak or he actually wanted him to succeed and voluntarily 'gave' the control away! That was also the exact moment the agile girl jumped up and doing some incredible acrobatic stunts in the air, land near her temmate, kicking him in the chin! It was such a lucky shot that he... was out even before he knew it! Temper felt loosing his powerful puppet and knew that his plan was good... but it wouldn't come to life unfortunately!

Ariadne was still occupied by checking on the broken Erik, while White Queen got to her and touched the boy's bare skin with her own hand, sending a pulse of golden energy into him and smiling sinisterly. It was the tall red-haired girl, however, that totally screwed up Jake... even as he took control over the brown-haired one! The redhead charged at him and tried to connect with him... by using her punches, but somehow they stopped... right before his head!

You will not get HIM!

A powerful, telepathic echo appeared in everyone's head. Adrienne looked at the man right beside Temper and laughed a little. "Pathetic." She said, once again activating her golden knifes, probably wanting to stay at the distance.

Pathetic? I'll show you what is like to BE pathetic, Adrienne. You WILL not hide your secrets from me, your machinations, your plans, your FAILURES. Oh, I do know of some, believe me.
He taunted her, but she was not at all impressed. "Don't sing it, Sin, bring it. Haha."

Jake felt weak... especially when White Queen used one of her blades to cut through his psychic link in the girl's head.

But then an unlikely assistance came.

We shall--

--merge with you now--

--because we need to--

--be whole again.

You are the one--

--we need to--

--accomplish that.

Temper heard this in his head and he felt a strange impulse in the back of his head... this was far weaker, but at the same time, unbelieveably subtler than what he had experienced from Mr. Sin. A pair of dark-haired very handsome twins came from the sky, holding each other's hands. They were levitating in the air, looking at him directly. They were 'downtown's men', but at the same time carried a certain aura of charisma and power about them.

LET--

--US--

--MERGE!

They were trying to get into his head... but did Jake trust them? Did he know of any other option? He didn't have much time and if this could work out in his favour...
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Jake watched everything unfold, wishing he could move faster. He seized control of the Latino, and moved to seize the brown haired girl, but she was too fast and quickly knocked the latino out. Luckily, however, Emmanuel was coming to the rescue.

Emmanuel's power stopped the fist that came right for his head, and Emmanuel and the White Queen got into a war of words about who was the most powerful.

Then the White Queen cut Jake's connection to the brown haired girl and Jake cursed once again. It was too easy to cut his power, he would have to work on a making it more powerful.

But then, something surprising happened.

The two twins spoke directly into Jake's head as they floated above, calling out for him to merge. Merge? With them? But he didn't even know who they were.. had they done all this to the other people in the house? Or had that been the White Queen's lackies?

But as Jake saw it, he really didn't have much of a choice. The latino was out cold, so was Erik. The White Queen kept severing his connections to them. Jake answered the twins.

I.. ok, I'll let you merge.

Jake wasn't about to sit still, however. He assumed a defensive posture even as he sent his mind into the red head who seemed to be strong and resilient, forcing feelings of protectiveness on him even as he seized control of his mind. Hopefully by performing his control this way he wouldn't give away who he was attacking too early.

Health 2/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int, +3 Psi of the Highest Order, +1 Empathic Awareness?: 8 stones to seize control of the red head
Action 2 - 4 stones into CC + str, shifted to defense

Health 2/2
Energy 7/15
Defense 4
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:59 pm

The brown-haired girl looked about herself, again acting so much quicker than the others, as she made a piruette, falling back into defensive position. "Mrs Steed... this is Mr. Sin! We have been told he is dead!" She looked confused - she was one of those who were loyal to him and now that he was back, her loyalty to Steed faltered a bit. And the White Queen's threatening didn't make it any easier on her, "You do what I say, Nevermiss. He is not back, he will never be. He has betrayed our cause and is now the traiter who-- what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" She raised her voice as she screamed at her, seeing that her student was charging at her and trying to kick her! Adrienne was not happy about it as she looked at her with anger, "I have given you free will... Instead I should have changed you so that you will always do what I say! I will rectify this mistake, however, and change that soon. But now, my dear, feel what it's like to get impaled by my psi-blade!" Her golden knives were targetd at the one called Nevermiss, but she did the impossible feat of 'Matrix', dodging them all!

Even your students turn against you, Steed. You are a conniving slut, a whore and an ugly one.
Sin's voice was easily hearable as he smirked... trying to overcome the power of the redhead with his telekinesis! He grabbed her, still surrounding himself and Jake with a force field, and tried to slam her... but she resisted! Even his telekinesis was not enough to affect her as she attacked with another punch.

Aaghh..
He frowned, feeling her strength on his force field. It resisted... but just barely! Jake's attempt at controling the redhead was unsuccesful, she was one of the most resistant mutants he had ever encountered, because he was unable to even push past her shields!

But the help had arrived, as the handsome dark-haired twins reached out psychically to Temper and merged with them.

In that moment everything changed.

He could hear them, feel them, understand them. They were three, but it felt as if they were one. They were in complete unison, they were the Trinity - three psychic mutants linked to each other. They were Three-in-One.

We have finally--

--merged with the--

--third one.--

--We are.

--WHOLE--

--again.

Jake simply knew that he HAD to say that in that strange psychic way - as he mimicked their power, totally merging with their psyches.

And he knew that a total sum of them three was more than just adding their psychic potentials together.

It seems that either the brown-haired girl called Nevermiss has revolted against White Queen, or Sin has taken control of her. In either case, she has engaged her in melee, dodging all the blows because of her probability-enhancing field that grants her good luck. The redhead was able to resist Jake's control AND Emmanuel's telekinetic blast with ease. He has surrounded himself and Jake in a force field, but it looks that the girls is tiring him out! But, most important is that Jake has successfully merged with twins... and copied their powers in doing it! By the very act of merging their psyches, Jake is granted the Hivemind modifier of them.

Hivemind

(Enables telepathic and empathic communication; their Hivemind makes them both more intelligent thanks to their collective memory and unique brain-melding processes; as long as they are psychically connected they can draw upon the other's knowledge and use the other's skills; if both of them possess certain Actions, they can combine stones of effort they put in them; moreover they share pain, if one of them is hurt, the other feels it too, but it's somewhat weaken; while one twin gets white stone of damage, the other takes stun damage; if he no longer has enough Energy to take stun damage, he looses white stones of Health)

Jake's Intelligence is boosted up to 4, because of the fact that their Intelligence is boosted when they're in a psychic link. Moreover, he can access these Modifiers:
Prescience: 2
(Only when in a psychic link with the other twin)
Psionic sight 3/6
(Enhanced vision: psionic waves; MN is halved when not in a psychic link with the other twin)
Psychic neuro-bond: (+2) to Hivemind Telepathy
(Only when in physical contact with the other twin)
Sense mutants: 1/2
(Can telepathically analyze the detected mutants' powers; MN is halved when not in a psychic link with the other twin)

And even more importantly... can use these two Actions with his Empathic Mimicry!

Hivemind Telepathy 2
(Intelligence bonus; Telepathy; Can combine stones of effort with the other twin, as long as their empathic bond remains in place; Read minds, Empathy, Telepathic communication, Create links, Control others; AN is halved when not in a psychic link with the other twin)

Hivemind Telekinesis 2
(Intelligence bonus; Can combine stones of effort with the other twin, as long as their empathic bond remains in place; Can only be used when in physical contact with the other twin)

So, yeah, all of the three of you can use Hivemind Telepathy - put 2 stones + 4 stones from Intelligence (and any modifiers) AND combine them all for a devastating telepathic stunt!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:19 am

Jake continued to watch everything unfold. He was glad that the brown haired fast girl seemed to turn against the White Queen, but his attack upon the red head failed. That was.. amazing. She didn't look that smart. But she was like a brick wall mentally.

The punch on Sin's shield was immense, but they held for now. Jake would have to figure out a way to help. But how?

But the answer came. The twins, they came to him, touched him, and merged with him. Suddenly Jake's head was filled with their power. It wasn't immense.. but there was.. a lot of it. It was normally the two twins working in tandem. But now... it was all three of them. It was amazing!

Jake's eyes practically blazed with power as he turned his attention to the White Queen.

"Give up, you bitch," he said, "You won't be hurting my friends any more." His eyes drilled into her with a glare.

Give. Up.

Health 2/2
Energy 10/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathic Mimicry to take on Hivemind Telepathy 2, Psychic-Neuro-Bond 1
Action 2 - 6 stones into Hivemind Telepathy + Int, +1 stones from Psychic Neuro-Bond = 8 stones to Control Others to make the White Queen surrender

In addition each twin:
6 stones Hivemind Telepathy + Int, +2 stones from their modifier = 8 x 2 = 16 stones added to Jake's 8 = 24 stones

Health 2/2
Energy 1/15
Defense 4
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1, Psychic Neuro-Bond 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:55 am

Nevermiss was dodging the White Queen's attacks... but even her luck was not enough to withstand the skill and pure power of the psychometric mutant! She slashed furiously with her golden blade and while the girl was concentrated on her attacks, she changed tactics and pulled out an energetic gun! She fired quickly and the girl might have been able to act quickly... but she was in no way fast enough to dodge energy projectiles! She got hit by a stun ray as she fell to the ground.

Sin was starting to tire out as the redhead continued to use her power on him! She was banging furiously at his shield and finally managed to get through, sending him flying as if a truck had hit him! She broke through his protection, but thankfully to his own mental expertise, he blocked out most of the pain so he was still able to stand and fight. "You messed up with my head, motherfucker! I'll kill you for this!!" She screamed, and Sin smirked at her.

You're just a whore like any other woman, you just haven't had it up your ass yet, so you're a bit nervous about your first time...
He was taunting her and as he did, her face glowed with red!

"You FUCKIN' SONUVA I'm gonna RIP your SPINE out!" She yelled angrily, engaging him in melee!

And then the Three-in-One acted, simply overwhleming White Queen, sending wave after wave of their dominating thoughts! They hit her, breaking her mental shields as she got down on her knees, screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Even now she was strong, she was not going to let them control her. Temper felt even more powerful, knowing that because of his own empathic power he was able to control the twins through the bond they shared. He could make them do ANYTHING he wanted and they would not object... while their own mental link meant that no one had an edge, he was an empath, so he could influence them through the twin/triplet bond. He smiled as they projected the command into the woman's mind. Her face twisted, as she spoke in a whisper, "I give up..." and then reached out for a device on her belt and cliked it!

A flash of bright light.

Hellions were gone.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:14 am

Jake barely noticed the battle raging around him. He was too wound up in all of the odd feelings going on in his head, with the two twins merged with him. His own set of handsome twins, and they'd do anything for him. He was The Empath.

He pushed his will into the White Queen and bent her to his will. It was difficult, but still easier than he expected. He crushed her will under his feet.

But then in the moment of his victory, she was gone. She'd still had enough force of will to teleport out. He supposed next time he'll have to be more clear in his commands. Make her freeze and stay or something.

But then he remembered Erik and his eyes fell to where Erik had fallen, and with hardly a thought, he carefully and quickly pulled Erik to him telekinetically, lifting him into his arms.

He then looked towards Emmanuel with a slight frown, his expression rather calm though considering everything that had happened. "I guess we found the twins," he said, "We should go before they come back."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:44 am

Even though Jake had succeeded in taking control of the White Queen's will, she somehow managed to get away by using some strange teleportation technology. They all disappeared in a flash of bright white light and there was no trace they were ever there... well, if not for the mess that the Latino created! The Hellions were defeated, however, and it was all that mattered. Jake had summoned Erik into his arms and the twins curiously looked at the boy and smiled to each other. He felt their banter... after all, he was a part of them now.

He is-

--cute--

--don't you think, Matt?-

--Yes.

I thought--

--so.

The one called Matt spoke out, with a strange telepathic echo in everyone's heads, but the other one continued to talk in uinson with him. Jake almost felt compelled to join in.. in this strange talking-in-three.

We cannot-

--leave our--

--family like this--

--because they require help.

Of course we cannot. I have already called for assistance. They will be brought to a private hospital of a friend of mine, where they will recover. And I will try to reverse the mental attack your manifestation has brought about.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:51 am

Jake heard the twin's banter within his head, and it caused him to smile a little. They twins could feel his agreement as he added his own comment.

Yes, he definitely is.

Jake could feel the slight pull to talk as one with the twins, to allow the words to come from all of them, but for the moment he held his own, keeping himself separate. He felt more in control that way.

He nodded as they talked of help, and Emmanuel already called someone to get them.

Your family will be fine - and safer in fact once we are gone. We don't want the Hellions come back for you while we're still here.

He looked around the place, it was definitely a little damaged. He assumed Emmanuel would help them fix it back up.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:57 am

Even though Jake thought of himself as separate from the twins, he did feel that he was a part of them. No, he knew it now, he was an integral part of the system of the three and so even while he said his own sentence, he couldn't refer to them as 'your' and 'you'. Instead he said:

OUR family will be fine - and safer in fact once we are gone. We don't want the Hellions come back for US while we're still here.

All of them smiled as Emmanuel spoke up:
Of course if we leave them like this they WILL die. Not getting medical help and then psionic help WILL ensure that they die... but don't you worry. I've got it under control, as long as you all are ready to join my Psions.
He smirked a bit.

We-

--are--

--already-

--a part--

--of--

--it--

--aren't we--

--Jake?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:05 am

Jake was confused for a moment as he said Our instead of Your. But then he continued, it felt natural, they were a part of him now - they were his.

Emmanuel agreed that they needed medical help and then psionic aid, and Jake was glad that they were going to get the help they needed. Jake cared for this family and he would make sure it was well taken care of.

And again, Jake nodded at the twins' message, turning his attention towards Emmanuel.

Yes, Mark and Matt are with me.

He smiled at each of them. This could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:12 am

Okay then, my Psions, I feel that it's time we made our exit before flatscans arrive... I meant help arrives..
He smirked a bit and lead everyone through the forest to his car, making sure that no one even looked at thim in a suspicious way - including at Erik whose broken bones were still regenerating themselves. The twins and Jake banterd in the meantime in their heads.

We-

--think--

--that-

--our stay--

--at--

--Emmanuel's

--school--

--will--

--be--

--enjoyable.

--We believe that--

--we have finally found--

--our missing--

--brother.

--Because we are--

--all--

--brothers.

Thank you for this awesome issue! It was very long, so please take 10 normal LoEs for this! As you know, you can also buy off the disadvantage on your Empathic Mimicry - for 30 LoEs you'll be able to copy powers of EVERY mutant Jake has ever bonded with... and not just the last one! It will probably come in handy when he finally has a high AN.
Back to top Go down

Issue #7 - Gemini
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5