Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #7 - Gemini

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik
Admin

Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:35 am

The boy's (who was about Jake's age or maybe a bit younger) thoughts were very provocative. He saw an image of himself naked being kissed and caressed by him.
Oh yeah, that's a hot one. Hope he's gay... I really want him right now. Maybe... hm, I'll try.
He heard his thoughts and smirked. The person whose mind he had entered stood up and still looking at him, moved to the door to the men's restroom. He made a quick gesture at Jake, so that only he could see it and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:38 am

Jake raised an eyebrow at the thoughts and he shot the guy a grin. Turning to Erik, he said, "Wait here and keep an eye on things, I need to use the restroom."

Then Jake stood up and quickly made his way into the restroom, looking for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:41 am

The guy in the hot pink t-shirt grinned and went to the restroom, waiting there for Jake to come in. When he did, without a word, he caught his wrist, pulling him to himself and locking his lips on the young mutant's. He kissed him passionately - more like a wild beast actually, even though he was so cute-looking.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:43 am

Jake grinned as he found the boy in the restroom, and as the boy kissed him, Jake returned the kiss, surprised at how hungrily the boy wanted him.

Stumbling around, he dragged the boy into a stall for some privacy and returned the kisses some more, his cock instantly hard and making a huge tent in his pants. "Fuck," he said, "You're so hot." He loved how eager this boy was, it was a HUGE turn on.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:45 am

"Not as..." He tried to say between kisses, "hot..." another passionate kiss, "as you." He smirked and touched the tent growing in Jake's tent. He pulled his hand inside and an even bigger grin on his face appeared, "oohhhh, you're huuuge!" He said and once again kissed the young mutant, stroking his cock with his hands in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:46 am

Jake just grinned, kissing the boy hard, shoving his tongue deep into his mouth. He moaned as the boy rubbed him through his pants. "It gets bigger," he said, "But my pants are too tight.. ever had a cock that was over a foot long?"

Jake grinned, licking the boys lips, "Hurry up and take it out. I'm fucking horny."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:48 am

"Oh yeah, I love huge cocks. My booyfriend has one too and I dare say he doesn't complain when I deep throat him." He grinned when they stopped a kiss for a moment. He pulled Jake's pants down and quickly got on his knees. He played with the huge monster with his hands first, before taking it into his hot mouth. His tongue danced on the tip and shaft, and balls. He took it into his mouth and looked up to Jake with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:51 am

Jake grinned, "I bet I'm bigger than your boyfriend." He watched as the boy took his cock out and got down on his knees then started sucking him. "Oh fuck yeah," Jake said, "Fucking suck my dick. Mmmm yeah." He started talking dirty to the boy, getting off on how eager the boy was. As he did, he fed the lust right back into the boy. Jake wanted to own this boy. To make the boy worship him and his cock. It felt so good!

Health 2/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int + 4 modifiers = 8 to make the boy super horny and love Jake and his cock

Health 2/2
Energy 11/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 4 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1, Psi of the Highest Order 3
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:55 am

The pink-shirted boy's mind was no match for Jake's empathic abilities as he absorbed the lust around it, amplified it and sent it right into the guy's mind. "Ohhh, yeah! Talk dirty to me, I wanna be your bitch..." He said when he pulled the cock out of his mouth, but in an instant he was back to licking it and sucking on it real good. Like an expert cocksucker. With all the skill he had it wasn't soon Jake's cock was fully hard and stood on his 12''. "Oh God! It is bigger than his! I sooo wanna this!" He said, pressing his lips on it and trying to take it all down his throat!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:57 am

Jake groaned and tilted his head back, "Oh fuck yeah." He pushed his cock deep into the boy's throat, pushing his power into him along with it.

"I'm bigger than your boyfriend. Hotter. Better. Fucking worship me, boy. Worship my cock, bitch!" He groaned loudly, his cock throbbing and getting thicker in his excitement.

Health 2/2
Energy 14/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int + 4 modifiers = 8 to keep driving the boy to be overcome with lust for Jake

Health 2/2
Energy 10/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:00 am

"Oh yeah, you're bigger than he is." He says between sucking on Jake's cock, "You're hotter than he is." He took half of it down his throat... still half to go! But he pulled back, "You're better than he is! I wanna be your bitch, I wanna be owned by you, I wanna worship you and your cock..." He repeated as in a haze, when he took it... all down his threat! His lips touched Jake's balls as he accomplished the impossible!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:02 am

Jake moaned loudly, getting exactly what he wanted from the boy. "Fuck yeah, boy. You're mine now! Do you understand? Mine!"

As if to emphasize, he pulled his cock most of the way out of the boy's mouth, then pushed it deep back in. His cock gushed precum continually, filling the boy's mouth with his taste as Jake began to fuck his throat.

"You're my slave. I own you. Fuck yeah.." Jake was really enjoying this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:04 am

"Yesssss, yeesss!!" He screamed in excitement, "I'm yours, only yours, I'm your slave, master..." He said, going down on Jake's cock like an expert cocksucker. Jake now knew first-hand that his boyfriend had nothing to complain about his performance... well, it seemed that he could compain about his fidelity, but that wasn't his concern, now was it?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:06 am

Jake grew more and more horny as it went on. The guy was amazing at sucking cock and Jake just loved it. He also loved how much the guy gave in to his will, so easily bent to do whatever Jake wanted.

"Yeah boy.. don't you forget it. Think about me and my big cock every time you're together. I'm the one you want. My big cock. You'll dream of it, I'm sure."

As if to emphasize, Jake sent another surge of lust right into the boy.

Health 2/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int + 4 modifiers = 8 to make the boy super horny and love Jake and his cock

Health 2/2
Energy 11/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:09 am

"OH yesss!" He was totally into this, his will totally dominated by his cock or rather Jake's! He couldn't keep himself away from it, as he slurped and took it down his throat. His whole body was shaking from trying to contain all the lust that he felt amplified by the young empath! "He's nothing compared to you, master. I'll always be waiting for you... you're the one... I want... I need...Aaahhh."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:10 am

When the boy called him master, that pushed Jake over the edge. He tilted his head back and moaned, his cock pulsing, growing even thicker as he began to orgasm and started pumping a huge load as usual, unbelievably large, right into the boy's waiting mouth and throat.

"Yeah.. swallow my cum, boy. Filling you up, making you mine.."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:13 am

He was so obedient... it turned Jake on so much! He had never experienced an orgasm quite like this! It was like with Erik, but this guy was like this completely out of his own will! Only amplified by Jake, but he still was the one who wanted it to happen! He took Jake's load down his throat, not even pulling back, taking it all into himself, swallowing every ray of semen Jake had!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:14 am

Jake's orgasm finally ended after what seemed like forever, and slowly he let his softening but still huge cock slide out of the boy's mouth, leaving the head in it and squeezing a few more drops of cum into the boy's mouth before fully removing it and then tucking it back into his pants.

Jake grinned down at the boy, "Liked that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:16 am

"Ohhh yeaaaah," he hushed, as he breathed hard. He came even without touching himself, wetting his pants. "I wanna be your slave forever, master. I wanna do this again and again..."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:17 am

Jake grinned, and hauled the boy to his feet, pushing him against the wall and kissing him hard. "Yeah? We can do this again.. I'll figure out a way. You can be mine forever," Jake said with a grin, "But it'll have to wait.. for now, practice with your boyfriend. Often. Make sure you're both always horny. And when I come back, I'm going to fuck you both and take you with me."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:19 am

"Oh yeah, we will." He grinned and replied with a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:21 am

Jake grinned and nodded, kissing the boy again. Then Jake made himself presentable and made sure there were no obvious signs of sex on him, then he quickly exited and went back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:50 am

Jake went back to the table, leaving the guy in the pink t-shirt behind, so nothing would be suspicious. He came back to Erik, who was looking around nervously at people around him. "Oh, you're back." He smiled and blushed a bit. Emmanuel was nowhere to be found... or at least it was the case before a message appeared in the two young mutants' heads!
Found them. I'm going to guide you to their house.
With almost no effort, Mr. Sin projected his thoughts, as well as some images how to get there... and took control over the two's actions, guiding their steps where he wanted them to! They went out and run through the forest surrounding the town. Finally, they saw a single home just outside of the forest. It was at that moment that the telepath gained them their free will back as he smiled, transforming once again his clothes - this time back into the elegant white suit. "What took you so long?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Uh... how... how did we, uh, end up here?" Erik asked in confusion.

"It's alright, Erik. I've guided you here." He put the boy at ease with one mental suggestion and pointed at the house before them. "It's their house. Some of townsfolk saw them... levitating, so I kind of picked up that these are mutants we're looking for. I can sense no activity in the house. It seems to be abandoned, but we should still try it. Perhaps they're in hiding?" He shrugged and knocked on the door. No one answered though. He caught the hand door, but the door was locked. "Ehh. Thinking it would keep you safe from White King?" He smirked and reached out inside with his telekinesis, opening the door from inside! "Voila." He said as he opened the door... to discovered two middle aged people - a man and a woman - on the floor unconscious! What was even more worrying was that next to the man there was a shotgun laying around! "...they're alive." Emmanuel said, while Erik quickly rushed over to their side and kneeled down. He touched their foreheads, sending wave of life energy after wave, trying to wake them up.

With horror in his eyes, he noticed, "Mr. Sin, they're not waking up!"

"Their minds, they've been shattered. It'll take so much more than just simply biological healing, Lifegiver."

"Ohh, I'm, uh, sorry, White King..."

"I don't think I'll be able to repair their minds in a hurry... so you two should look around while I do it. I need to scan them to know what exactly happened here."

"O-of course, Mr... White King." Erik nodded.

"We'll keep in contact. Give me a second, I'll create a psychic link through which all of us will be able to talk freely... by thinking what you want to send." He touched his forehead with a finger.
Done.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

Jake was feeling pretty good after the fantastic time he'd just had and he was just sitting down with Erik getting ready to order a soda or something when Emmanuel came into their heads telling them he had found them.

Emmanuel showed them where they were to go, and then sort of took control of their bodies and made them run there. Jake was annoyed and fascinated by it. He had to learn how to do that..

They wound up at the abandoned house, and they followed Emmanuel inside. At first Jake thought the two adults might be dead, but turns out that wasn't the case and Emmanuel could hopefully fix them.

"Come on," Jake said to Erik, "Let's see what we can find."

We'll let you know if we find anything.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #7 - Gemini   Issue #7 - Gemini - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Emmanuel nodded and touched the two adults' foreheads, projecting his conciousness into their broken psyches, while Jake and Erik go further into the house, trying to explore it and perhaps find the two mutants who sent the distress call. When the young mutants stalked through the corridord, they found themselves in the kitchen... and another two people were laying on the floor, with no sign of life! These two were young adults, about 20 years old, two young men who looked identical. Twins? In contrary to the first victims, these two did carry some bruises on their skin - perhaps they were asaulted physically?

"Uh, they don't look too good..." Erik said, closing in to them and touching them.
Back to top Go down

Issue #7 - Gemini
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next