Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am

Jake shrugged, then nodded, "Yeah, I think so. I kind of have to. I can't really turn it down though, ya know? But like.. I'm gonna miss you. And my friends and stuff. My family too. I'm not really going to know anyone there."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 am

"I can imagine... Beginnings are always the hardest part and yeah, I know what you mean, it's... I never thought about it before, but now you're leaving, I felt... sad, 'cause you're my only real friend, I think. And stuff." James smiles, but Jake can feel he's sad and upset. He knows better now, after all he is a mutant... and that's the reason why he's going to that private school, to learn about his abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 am

Jake smiled back at James, "I know dude.. but we'll still be friends, ya know? We have our phones, and email, and everything else. I'm not going to disappear, and I'll be back to visit." He sat down on James's bed next to him, "I know I'm gonna be needing a lot of advice from my best friend, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am

"Thanks," he smiles, "I really mean it, it matters a lot to me, those words I mean you're saying, because well... just promise you will keep in touch, ok? 'Cause otherwise I'll have to go there and beat the crap outta ya for not doing so!" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

Jake laughed along with James and nodded, punching his shoulder softly in play, "Don't worry dude, I don't want you comin' after me to beat me up." He chuckled, "I promise, I'll be keeping in touch."

He sighed a little, "It is going to be hard being away from everyone though."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 am

"It's going to be hard away from my best friend, that's the truth, y'know, but hey, we will keep in touch. And you'll meet a lot new people too, I think, so it's not going to be so hard for you, now, is it."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 am

Jake nodded, "Yeah you know I'll be fine. I make friends easy. But not best friends. But I'll keep in touch. Besides, now you can be #2 on the football team." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 am

"Haha, yeah, right behind Andrew? I doubt it though, I mean, there are many better than I am... and I think I'm better off leaving that position to his bodyguards, especially the monstrous Gene." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:26 am

Jake grinned, "But you're faster, and you're good, and you watch a guy's back. I bet Andrew would appreciate that."

Jake didn't want his friend to be left without friends to watch out for his back too. Maybe Andrew's crew would be more welcoming now after all that happened.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 am

"Andrew? I don't think so, he's a jerk to the bone." James said and it took some time for Jake to convince him that it was not the case. They talked for some time yet and then the best friend gave Jacob a brotherly manhug as he left. Now... the hardest part, Andrew, he had to go to his house, talk to him, explain things, including what had exactly happened the day before and how their relationship (was it even a good word?) would work. He knew where the guy lived, so he turned in that direction and after some time he was close-by. He had never been to Andrew's before, so the sight of a huge residence was... quite unexpected, even though he knew about his wealth.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 am

Jake returned James's hug and then left, heading towards Andrews house. As he grew closer, his eyes widened. It truly was a massive place. The guy must be way wealthier than Jake had even though, it was practically a mansion.

But Jake still had to talk to him. So he marched up towards the front door, eager to find and talk to Andrew, and he knocked loudly, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 am

Jake had to wait for quite a long time before someone finally opened the door. And it was no one else than Andrew himself! He looked shocked to see his crush here, but he quickly smiled at him and welcomed him, "Oh, hey, come in! No one else's home, so we shouldn't be disturbed." He grinned, "Wanna something to drink? Orange juice, coca-cola, sprite, beer, whatever, you name it, I have it." He cocked his hand, while his icy blue eyes were already 'consuming' Jake's body.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 am

Jake was caught off guard by Andrew's presence, he hadn't expected him to answer the door. He figured they'd have a.. butler or something.

Furthermore, he was surprised at how happily Andrew greeted him. Jake supposed it wasn't all in his head then, it had all been true.. all the stuff that Andrew though, wanted and felt about Jake.

He nodded slowly in response to Andrew's question, "I.. yeah.. how about a coke?" He stepped inside, letting Andrew close the door behind him, meeting Andrew's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:55 am

Andrew quickly got a coke for Jake and a sprite for himself, as they went upstairs to his room... to his huge room, with a gigantic bed and all the other expensive stuff that should be there, including, but not limited to, high-tech devices. He got himself comfortable in an armchair, as he looked at Jake. He could sense his passion, almost overwhelming the boy, he felt it... and craved for it. He was beginning to feel it too, thanks to his empathic powers. "So," he said, sipping his sprite, "my folks are out on some meeting in California and I gave my butler a day free, because I knew you'd come." He licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 am

Jake smiled and accepted the coke, cracking it open and taking a seat on Andrew's bed before taking a few gulps out of it.

He took a deep breath. He could feel the desire flowing off Andrew, and it was hard to ignore. He had to tell Andrew that he was leaving.

But he just stared at Andrew and smiled a little. It felt good, the way Andrew looked at him. "That's nice of you to give him a day off," he said, "So.. I guess.. I mean, I thought maybe it was all a dream. But I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:04 am

"I-I don't know what it was..." he hesitated, "but it kind of... was like a revelation, y'know? Now that I know you..." he smiled suggestively, "I don't really care what happened, I'm only happy it did. It's the same as I simply felt you'd come." He said, his eyes admiring Jake's chest and six-pack through the t-shirt he wore.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:07 am

Jake nodded, watching Andrew. "Yeah, I'm glad too. I'd definitely rather be your friend than your enemy, ya know?" He tried to ignore the way that Andrew was looking at him, but he couldn't help it. He looked away, staring at the window, even as his body responded, growing hard almost instantly as he took a deep breath. "So you're doing alright? I didn't hurt you too bad?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:11 am

"Not really, just these bruises and a black-eye, but I've already taken care of it, so it's not even visible. But look at you," he closed in, "we, I mean me, Gene and Rick, really hit you hard, didn't we..." he touched Jake's jaw with his hand. It felt so nice. Jacob felt his emotions, his passion, his desire and his lust after him... and it was so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 am

Jake nodded a bit, "Yeah your friends hit hard, especially Ricardo." He chuckled, "It wasn't too bad though. I could have taken 'em." He grinned a little.

Andrew came over and touch his jaw, and the emotions that Jake was feeling from him intensified, impossible to resist and a small moan left Jake's lips as he leaned into Andrew's hand, "Andrew... there's.." what was there? what had Jake wanted to say? He could hardly remember.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:17 am

Andrew leaned in, "Shhh," and kissed Jake gently, his tongue sliding into his mouth, as the raven-haired jock's hand got beneath the mutant's t-shirt and rested on his six-pack, slowly massaging it.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 am

Jake blinked, surprised as Andrew kissed him, but a soft whimper escaped his lips and he returned the kiss, reaching up and grasping at Andrew's shoulders and pulling him in closer for a deeper kiss, another whimper escaping his lips. "So.. horny.."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 am

"Ahhh," Andrew moaned, "me... tooo..." he whispered to Jake's ear between kisses. "I want... you... so badly..." he said, assaulting the mutant's mouth with almost savage intensity.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 am

Jake groaned into Andrew's mouth, kissing him harder now, his tongue probing forcefully deep into Andrew's mouth as his hand ran lower down Andrew's back, drawing him closer, growing more and more eager.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:26 am

Suddenly Andrew broke the kiss and pulled his t-shirt off and helped Jake to do the same, so they could feel each other's bodies. He was so close, kissing his lover with such passion. He had always wanted to do it, it was his dream and all his undisclosed desires. He had been pushing those thoughts away for too long and now they returned, stronger than ever, as he reached with his hand into the mutant's pants.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:34 am

Jake groaned as they removed their shirts. Andrew was really hot. But what was hotter was the way that Andrew looked at Jake, like Jake was the hottest guy in the world. It made Jake feel wanted, feel sexy, and strong.

As Andrew reached into his pants, Jake spread his legs a little to give Andrew better access, then gave a louder moan in appreciation. When he spoke, his voice was low and husky, full of passion, and strong, "That's it, stud."
Back to top Go down

Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next