Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jake

Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 am

Jake grinned at Andrew, leaning up and giving him another kiss, tasting himself on Andrew's lips. "I never thought you'd be the kind of guy to like it like that.. its so hot." His hand reached down and rested on Andrew's ass almost possessively.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 am

"Well..." he smirked, "you never know." Jake felt that he felt uncomfortable talking about it though. The memory of his father telling him it was unnatural was still strong in Jake's mind and his words may have provoked something in him... because he didn't do it like a man, but he took the woman's role (according to his father).
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:13 am

Jake nodded, picking up on the fact that it was slightly uncomfortable. His hand gave Andrew's ass a slight squeeze, "You did great. I'll have to do that for you some time." He grinned.

Jake looked around the room, finally relaizing how nice it all was, "Your house is.. amazing."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:18 am

"Yeah, that'd be amazing," he grinned, "but you know, I doubt we'll be able to meet each other here very often. It's rare that both my parents are out of house for a day or more and I can't give my butler a day off often too, because my parents will find out and be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 am

Jake nodded a bit, remembering why he came here in the first place.

"Yeah, that's a good point.. and.. like I said, there's something I need to tell you..." He paused a moment, "I got an offer from this school.. its really awesome and elite. But.. its in Los Angeles. So I'm going to have to move."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:26 am

"You're... leaving?" Andrew was confused, Jake could sense it. "What?! Why? Now?!" His anger was raising, when he thought of what they had just done... and now that he got himself to admit it, his boyfriend (as he called him in his thoughts) wanted to leave?!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:27 am

Jake frowned a little, stroking Andrew's back soothingly, "I know, I'm sorry.. I meant to tell you first. But I couldn't.. you were.. you turned me on so much I couldn't think. But.. you can come visit me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 am

"But, but!" He exclaimed in shock, "I suppose... you're right... it's just that... Los Angeles? It's so far away! It's not fair."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 am

Jake nods, "I know, stud. But.. I can't turn them down. This school is amazing, and I have a scholarship. I could never afford a place like that on my own. I have to go.."

He smiled, "But you'll be fine.. I mean, you know.. you know you like guys now. I bet you could find a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 am

Andrew gave him an angry look, "You bet? All I wanted was you, not some other guy. Now, get out." He moved himself away from Jake, as his anger rose. He could feel it... his last sentence really hurt his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:40 am

Jake frowned, looking away from Andrew. It was obvious to him that it was more than lust that Andrew felt for him. But what did Jake feel for Andrew? It wasn't love. It might be in the future. But.. Andrew had treated him so poorly for so long.. Jake was just at the point where he was considering them friends. Good friends. With benefits. But..

Jake didn't move though, staying where he was on Andrew's bed. He shook his head, "Come on Andrew.. don't be like this. I'm sorry.. I'd.. if I was staying.. we.. maybe we'd be something, ya know? Like.. more than this. Date and stuff. But I can't stay.. so we should at least be friends. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:42 am

"I... guess you're right, but still... it's..." Andrew was upset, it didn't take an empath to see that. "ah, go now, before I start crying." He put on a brave smiling face. He meant it as a joke, but the mutant wasn't sure if it wasn't that far away from truth.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:46 am

Jake nodded slowly, "Alright man, if that's what you want." He slowly got up and put his clothes on, looking back at Andrew.

Once he was ready, he gave Andrew another smile, "I mean it.. I want to keep in touch with you. And.. I need you to help take care of James while I'm gone. Be nice to him, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:47 am

"I will, if you promise to not forget about me and keep in touch. Maybe I'll visit you one day." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 am

Jake nodded, "Of course man.. you were.. I mean.. that's the first time I've.. And it was you." He grinned, "You're hot."

Jake then gave Andrew a hug and headed out, going for home.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown   Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 am

"You... too?" Andrew was surprised. The hug quickly transformed into a kiss when he took the initiative and said his own good-bye to his first lover. As Jake went out, he felt that... sorrow about leaving him, mixed with all the excitement from this day and the day before. It was only a beginning though, much more fun awaited for him. Knowledge and power were in his grasp. He just had to get to Los Angeles, to a certain hot red-haired illusionist and his friends. There his destination awaited.

That's it! Great issue, as you well know it! Take 8 LoEs!
Back to top Go down

Issue #2 - Emotional Breakdown
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4