Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #3 - Energize me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 am

Jake looked down at Erik and indeed saw the damage fading right in front of him, like it had never even been there. "Wow, that's amazing," he said, "I can't believe how fast you heal."

He shook his head a little as Erik offered to fix any other bruises. There weren't many, but at the moment Jake didn't really think stripping down to his underwear would be good, he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep his body under control in front of this cutie and he'd end up embarrassing himself.

"Naw, I'm fine," he said, "That got pretty much all of it." He smiled again at Erik's shyness, "Thamls again. I'll keep that in mind.."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 am

Erik smiled a bit, but Jake could feel something like... disappointment? coming from him, "Uh, okay, but if you're hurt or even tired, I'll heal you... or uh, energize you?" He wasn't sure about his wording this time, "so, what are you going to do now, uh, Jake? Any ideas?" The Polish boy scratched the back of his head a little, still smiling in his cute shy way.

Jake's Energy is now 19/15!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Jake nodded a little. He was still bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet, filled with the energy that Erik had given him. "Sure man, although I don't plan on getting into many fights," he said with a grin, watching the way the boy scratched his head. He was definitely cute.

"I'm not sure what to do now.. definitely not sleep!" He laughed a little, "I was thinking of taking a look around, want to give me a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm

"Sure thing!" Erik exclaimed enthustically, perhaps too enthusiastically, but seeing that there was no one else in the mansion, except for the adult Jason and Dream (and an unconscious Emmanuel), it was understandable. He was glad to welcome any occasion to get away from his solitude. "I mean, if you want, I can give you a tour." He gave him a cute smile, while his hazel eyes were looking at Jake's face and body. "So? Where do you want to go? Any idea where to begin from?"

Jake's Energy is 18/15!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Jake smiled at Erik's enthusiasm. He hoped they'd get along, after all they were the only two students there, if they didn't get along the place would be awfully boring.

"I don't really care, I guess I've seen most of the inside. What is there outside? Is there any gym or basketball court or anything?"

He grinned a bit, still feeling a bit euphoric from the energy, like he did after a good workout but without being tired.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm

"I saw that there was a practice room in the basements, I guess it's meant for training powers and stuff, but it looks pretty much like a gym with all that equipment inside. There are a few things outside - a swimming pool is just one of them, the other being a basketball court and a football practice field. I guess they want us to stay in form." Erik smiled at Jake, "I knew you'd be into sports... I mean, you look like a professional sportsman..." He complimented the jock's physique, his cheeks reddened a bit.

Jake's Energy is 17/15!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Jake brightened up at the talk of the basement and training room and everything else. So he'd have a place to work out and keep in shape, plus a whole football field and everything, he'd be able to work out and do his runs and everything else. He was happy about that, he had been concerned that in coming here he might not be able to keep in shape, but it looked as if his fears were unfounded.

He grinned, "Well let's start downstairs then and see." He was still bouncing a bit from all of his energy, his grin a bit wide and it got a little wider as Erik blushed. He probably wasn't used to being around jocks, much less having one be nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 pm

"Sure," Erik smiled, his cheeks still a delicate shade of red. The two mutants quickly went downstairs. The Polish boy seemed to know his way around the mansion, but since he was here a week already, it was expected from him. "So, uh, what do you play? Baseball? Rugby? Basketball? I used to play some football... uh, I mean... uh, soccer?" He was confused, "It's confusing. Why do you call it 'soccer' anyway? And your football is not even played using your feet... right?" He asked, when they were almost there. The corridor lead them to a large hall inside which there were various devices designed to keep people in form. Some of them seemed odd even to Jake who was used to going to gym and working out a lot. The gym, however, was not the only thing in this huge place - there was also a very large area with no objects at all. Free of anything, probably a training area? For powers and stuff?

Jake's Energy is 16/15!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Jake liked what he saw downstairs. A full workout room with all the gear he needed, plus what looked like an open area, probably for practicing powers and stuff? Jake still wasn't sure what all mutants could do, but he imagined there was a lot of training involved.

He nodded a bit as Erik asked him questions, "I play football - american football - and baseball mainly. But also some basketball. We don't really have rugby here but I've seen it on TV. And I don't know why we call it soccer." He shrugged, soccer wasn't particularly popular.

Jake walked over and looked at some of the equipment, touching it briefly as he went from piece to piece. His energy was finally starting to fade back to normal, but he still felt good. All healed up and not tired from the trip. He gave Erik another smile.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Erik was close to Jake all the time, not moving away from him further than few steps. He was smiling and the empathic mutant couldn't help but feel his uneasiness. "Uh, so you don't know soccer? Perhaps we could teach each other how to play... I mean, I could tell you how to play soccer... you'd tell me how to play American football... or baseball. I've never played baseball. I only played some basketball, and as I told you, foot... soccer." He smiled uncomfortably, "feel like doing something?" He asked, as he put his hand on Jake's shoulder and then delicately touched his skin, sending a wave of life energy right into his body! He felt it again... it was so... amazing... Robinson felt so energized now!

Erik has used his power to energize Jake again! And so Jake's Energy reserve is 21/15 right now!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Jake nodded a little to Erik's questions, "I mean, I know soccer, but we just don't really have it as a sport in school. We still play sometimes though. But sure, it could be fun. I could teach you american football, but there isn't really much you can do with two people."

Erik touched him again, and once more flooded him with energy. Jake gasped slightly, looking over towards Erik, "Wow.. that's awesome!"

He turned around, walking backwards and facing Erik, bouncing up and down a bit, "Sure, what do you want to do? Man I feel like I could do anything!" He turned and ran towards the basketball hoop, leaping up and grabbing for it to swing off it before releasing and twisting in mid air to land.

Health 2/2
Energy 21/15

Action 1 - Sportstar + Agility: 5 stones to perform the maneuver
Health 2/2
Energy 16/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 3 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 1)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Erik's eyes widened as he observed Jake do that awesome stunt, fueling all the excess energy into it. "Wow, J-Jake!" He stumbled, smiling enthusiastically, "you're so flexible and quick!" He complimented the jock, as he himself glanced over the room, trying to think of something he could do. "I'm not really a sportsperson, you see..." He confessed shyly, stil admiring the jock's speed and prowess.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Jake grinned a little as he came down from his jump. It had felt so easy, like it took no effort at all. He could already tell, however, that the excess energy was fading. He must have expended it with his high leap. It was something he could normally do anyways, but it usually took a lot more effort.

Erik's compliments made him smile more. Jake tried not to have a big ego, but he loved getting compliments from people.

"So you like soccer? We could definitely play that some time," he said, looking around the room. "Alright, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 pm

"I don't know, do you want to do, uh, something?" Erik looked at Jake with a shy smile, "I mean, we could, uh, do anything you wanted. And yes, I like soccer, I used to play it, but I'm not really good at it. Just an amateur, while you seem like a professional sportsman... in any sport." He blushed, "And I, uh, also like to run. It's much easier ever since my regeneration abilities manifested. I don't get tired so easily now... Do you, uh, like running?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Jason gave Erik a reassuring smile. The guy still seemed nervous and Jake wasn't quite sure why. "Well, I've been playing for years, since I was little," he said, "so i've had a lot of practice, you know?"

"I run a lot too," he added, "our coach made us run a lot to keep us in shape and so we wouldn't get winded on the field. We should definitely go for a run some time. I bet with your power you'd really give me a run for my money."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 pm

"It's probably the only sport branch I'm really good at." Erik said, smiling nervously, "I mean, even before my powers manifested, I run often, so..." He shrugged and Jake now understood his not so-well defined muscles. He did have a build of a runner, but probably only after his powers manifested he began taking exercises to keep himself in a better form than ever. With his regeneration he could handle a lot more exercises than an average human. "But I guess it wouldn't be fair if we competed, yes? Unless..." he smiled and once more he touched Jake's arm and sent him another wave of energy, right into every cell of his body! This was so... addictive! It felt awesome and Jake just couldn't get enough of this feeling! Erik smiled.

Jake's Energy is 21!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Jake grinned and nodded as Erik talked about running often. "Yeah, you look like a runner," he said, and it sounded like a compliment.

Erik touched him again, and Jake shivered as the energy flooded into him, making him feel pumped and ready. But it also felt good, like a shot of adrenaline. Really good, and he grinned at Erik, "Damn that's awesome.. and you can just like keep doing that?" He looked excited again, grinning at Erik and standing close. He felt ready to run. Or to lift a thousand pounds. Or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm

"I can't do it all the time, it tires me after some time, but uh, how could I not do it when I see how you, uh, like it?" He smiled shyly, "I just noticed how excited, uh... I mean, happy you were the first time, so I figured I'd, uh, just keep doing it. It's part of my healing powers, I guess... this energizing or something and as with real healing I take over your exhaustion and stuff, but thanks to my, uh, regeneration I can ignore it for, uh, longer than an average human." He scratched the back of his head (as usual), smiling a bit.

Jake's Energy is 20!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Jake nodded quickly, feeling hyper and strong as he listened to Erik. "Yeah, I guess I do like it. I've never felt anything at all like it before," he said, "It feels really good." He stared at Erik for a minutes. The guy was shy, and was hanging on his every word. Was he just a shy kid happy to have a jock friend? Or did he want more? Jake grinned slyly at the thought. Maybe Erik was like Andrew. That'd be interesting for sure.

He looked around the room, "You want to work out? Or go for a run? Or you can just keep doin' that to me." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Erik's smile widened a bit, "Uh, I'm all for a run. It'll be great to get some running practice. But maybe it'd be better if we did it on the outside? You know, fresh air, wind, and their area is pretty big, so..." He blushed, "uh, and if you keep close to me, I can always, uh, energize you, if you feel you're tired." He run his hand through is hair, careful not to destroy his faux-hawk.

Jake's Energy is 19/15!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Jake nodded, "Sure a run sounds good. I should probably go change into some shorts or something though, don't want to get my jeans and stuff all sweaty. What do you think?"

He was hardly waiting for an answer though, bouncing on the balls of his feet and grinning at Erik, "I'll meet you back here in like.. 5 minutes?" Then he grinned, and sped off towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

"Meet me at the, uh, mansion's entrance!" Erik said to Jake, when he dashed upstairs and into his room to dress in a more appropriate style. His companion didn't have to change clothes, because he was already in green shorts and a t-shirt, so there was no need for him to wear anything else. Jake got to his room and...
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Jake bounded up the stairs 3 at a time like it was nothing and got to his room. Luckily he had already put away most of his clothes and knew where to find everything and he quickly changed into some shorts and a rather tight mesh football Jersey that showed off his form.

Once finished, he quickly went back downstairs to the entrance to find Erik there waiting for him, "Hey! You ready?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:40 pm

"Su-uh," Erik's eyes lingered for a moment on Jake's perfect form which was very visible thanks to the t-shirt he had chosen, "Sure, uh, I meant." He smiled and blushed a bit, less than usually though. "Need a boost?" He asked, closing in, but didn't touch him just yet, waiting for a response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Jake was still feeling good even though most of the boosted energy had faded. He definitely felt ready for a run though, which normally would have been odd after such a long day.

As Erik offered, Jake nodded quickly, stepping closer to help, "Hell yeah I do. Juice me up, man, then try to keep up." He grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down

Issue #3 - Energize me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next