Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #3 - Energize me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erik
Admin

Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Erik blushed more, hearing 'juice', but nonetheless he stayed calm as his soft hand touched Jake's arm tenderly and the overwhelming amount of energy exploded into the jock's body, filling him to the core! He felt it, this beautiful... impossible to describe feeling which was like a drug to him! "Here it goes!" The Polish boy whispered.

Jake's Energy is 22/15!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Jake watched as Erik touched him, and as the energy flooded into him, he couldn't help let out a soft moan. It felt great, like he could take on the world. He grinned down at Erik, chewing his lower lip, "Man that's crazy how that feels. I could definitely get used to it."

Jake stared at Erik a moment longer, then grinned, "Let's go!" And then Jake was off, running towards the football field for the moment, figuring that Erik could direct them elsewhere if there was a better place to run here.

Health 2/2
Energy 22/15

Action 1 - Sportstar + Speed: 5 stones to perform the maneuver
Health 2/2
Energy 17/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 3 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 1)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:58 pm

"Woah!" Erik exclaimed, as he saw Jake dart off so quickly! "I don't tire out quickly... but I'm not superhumanly fast, uh, you know." He mumbled quietly, as he tried to keep up. It was hard, even for him to do that, when his companion was using all the energy he had got from him. He was the best... he could do anything. He could reshape the world and he wouldn't even feel tired thanks to this cute healer's powers!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Jake laughed a little as he felt the wind whip by him, and he started to leave Erik behind a little in his excitement. But he heard Erik mumble about tiring up and he circled around, still full of energy and came up along side Erik, grinning.

"I can't help it man, look at what you do to me?" He was practically bouncing with every step, still feeling some of the extra energy in his system.

Then he grinned, "Come on, race you to the goal post on the field!" Then he took off running again.

Health 2/2
Energy 16/15

Action 1 - Sportstar + Agility: 5 stones to perform the maneuver
Health 2/2
Energy 11/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 3 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 1)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

"Okay, we'll try!" Erik concentrated all his energy into this run and he dashed out in the football field's direction, but Jake was faster. Thanks to the energy granted to himself by his Polish friend he could run quicker than ever! And while Erik may have won if this was an endurance race, he couldn't do the same not that all that mattered was speed. "Heey, you're so, uh, quick..." He mumbled, as he tried not to fall behind too much. When they finally reached their destination, Erik looked at the jock with a look full of admiration. "Wow, never seen anyone who runs so fast..."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Jake reached the goal post and then turned around and waited for Erik, grinning a little. He actually felt a little winded now, having had to dip into his own reserves of energy.

He grinned even more when Erik mentioned how fast he ran. "Yeah," he said, "running fast keeps me safe on the field and helps me with my game for sure. But you're not too bad yourself."

Then he moved in a little closer to Erik, "Wanna juice me up again? Or are you too tired?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:17 pm

"I don't tire out so quickly." He smiled, "I may not be as quick as, uh, you, but at least I can run for longer periods." Erik reached out with his hand and squeezed the jock's hand, this time a bit longer than usually... and yes, once again Jake could feel that power of the healer! He was being energized again, all his cells were now fully loaded with life energy!

Jake's Energy is 19/15 now!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Jake grunted loudly, which then turned into a little moan as Erik flooded him with Energy again, and his hand squeezed back on Erik's briefly before releasing it and giving Erik a slight clap on the shoulder. "Totally awesome, man!" he exclaimed, "Let's get goin'. Where to next? Come on!"

He jogged in place, waiting on Erik to give them a direction to go, obviously having fun and having way too much energy.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:23 pm

"I've, uh, never seen anyone so, uh, vigorous before. Even when using my power to give them such vigor..." Erik said, but he looked content with what was going on. He gave Jake a direction, "Maybe we'll go to the woods? There you can't just run blindly, so speed stops to be such an important factor. You have to look, uh, out for bushes, trees, animals..." He smiled at the jock, his face crimson red from the moment when he heard Jake moan with pleasure because of his power.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Jake grinned as Erik talked about how vigorous he was. He liked the sound of that. Erik's power definitely had an effect on him. As Erik talked about the forest, he nodded, "Sure, that sounds pretty good." He knew he'd do well there, too. His agility would make dodging tree roots as easy as avoiding an Offensive Tackle in football.

"Yeah, this will be fun," he grinned, jogging off in that direction and waiting for Erik. He was sweating a little, his body working hard but not even tired yet.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Erik directed Jake to the forest and quickly followed, running with average speed, but doing so effortlessl thanks to his own mutant gifts working on it. "I hope so." He whispered when they were so close to each other that the empathic mutant could almost feel the healer's excitement emanating right into him and making him feel even better! Usual uneasiness of the Pole was partially gone, replaced by feeling of happiness, but he could feel cetain amount of something else he couldn't really make out. The two made their way to the forest, where it was much more difficult to stay focused on running with all the obstacles in the way! Thankfully Jake's agility and training in tackle was enough for him to dodge almost anything there. This was having an effect on him though, because he started to sweat a little and feel tired. Erik, on the other hand, was still so full of energy, nothing could tire him out so quickly, but he wasn't as good as his companion at making sure he didn't step into some tree roots and stuff. "uh" he mumbled. And then he hell with a loud sound! "Awww," he groaned, laying on the cold ground, stunned by the fall. He probablt didn't see those roots and fell over them. "Uh," he looked at his hand and noticed that he had... pierced it with some branch. It was really messy, lots of blood, but Erik kept calm... mostly, "Oh God," he whispered to himself, looking at all the blood that was flowing from his injured hand. He removed the stick, grittin his teeth (that had to hurt!) and just lay there in shock.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 am

Jake ran through the forest, and it felt good. He dodge tree limbs and roots and small plants, acting like they were his enemies on the playfield trying to take him down. He had so much energy as he leapt over them and dodged left and right, laughing a little as he did so from the euphoria.

A loud yell from Erik caught his attention and he turned to see Erik go down in a heap on the ground. Jake jogged over, waiting for Erik to pick himself up and keep running, but then he saw the stick as Erik removed it from his hand, and then all of the blood.

"Oh shit!" Jake cried out, quickly moving to Erik's side, reaching out and looking at his hand. You could almost see through it. He almost forgot about Erik's healing for a moment, but then remember it - but then worried that it might not work well enough for something like this, it looked pretty serious.

"Hold on dude," he said as he quickly took his own shirt off and wound it up, then wound it tightly around Erik's hand to stop the blood flow, "Come on, we'll get you back to school. Uhh.. are any of them trained in first aid? Maybe we should go to the hospital.."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Erik protested when Jake rushed to him and was adamant at taking care of his injury, even pulling his t-shirt off and using it as a bandage. "Uh, no, you didn't need to..." Erik mumbled, still in pain obviously, when the other mutant took care of the blood. He couldn't help but look at the jock's heavily muscled body. "Uh, I told you... I heal quickly... it'll be ok in a minute..." He reassured, but the sight of his blood was still having a negative effect on both of them. "You see?" He said, pointing as his hand, "I'm already healing..." and boy he was! Jake saw the cells of his body being repaired in instant, the hole covering with flesh and then skin on top of it. Erik smiled at him, moving his now-whole hand, "Uh, see? It's ok... but I guess I'm a bit dizzy..." He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Jake watched in amazement as Erik's hand healed right in front of him, the skin stitching itself right back together and the blood loss slowing and finally stopping. "Holy shit, that's amazing," he exclaimed. He looked from Erik's hand, then to his face, then back to his hand, "Awesome!"

But as Erik said he was still dizzy, Jake frowned a little, "Are you ok? Should we still get you looked out? I mean.. or like.. do you need to eat something or something?" He remained knelt down next to Erik, wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:44 pm

"Well..." Erik smiled uncomfortably, "While my regeneration processes are accelerated, I still have to eat to enable them... like any other person." He blushed a bit, "so maybe you're right. Maybe we should get back to the mansion... and I guess this was quite a good work-out. You may not feel tired, but look at you, you're in great shape." He complimented shyly.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 am

Jake nodded, still looking concerned. "Alright, if you're ok.. let's get you back and get you something to eat maybe?" he asked.

He reached down and gently helped Erik to his feet, practically lifting him off the ground. Then he smirked a little, "Give me one more boost and I'll help you back to the house?" He wanted more of it, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:29 am

Erik nodded and reached out with his hand. He touched Jake's chest, delicately massaging it and sending a wave of energy right to the core of his being! Every cell of his felt like it had its own will and desire to live! He smiled tiredly, "Uh, I guess we should, uh, go now?" He said as they followed back to the mansion where they entered the kitchen. Erik got himself something to eat and then returned to his room, very tired after using his regeneration in such a way... and so many times! So the healer could get tired. Jake was more ready than ever, however, so he had plenty time to do something in his own room... whatever that 'it' was.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Jake grinned at the surge of energy and a small moan escaped his lips. He was definitely starting to like this. He helped Erik back to the mansion and made sure he had food and was feeling alright and then helped him up to his room.

Once they went their separate ways, Jake quickly moved back to his room and shed his clothes, taking things into his own hands as he released the built up energy of the day, thinking about all of his new male housemates.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #3 - Energize me   Issue #3 - Energize me - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:44 am

Jake locked the door and shed his clothes. He lay on the bed and thought about all of his new male housemates... and him. Together. Doing stuff. Nasty stuff. Dirty things like what he was doing with Andrew. Oh yeah, he imagined Erik and Jason laying on the very same bed that he was and making love with him. The redhead was kissing him and touching his balls with his hand, while the brown-haired one was already taking care of his monster - by taking it into his hot wet mouth! Mhmm... this dream... his imagination run wildly, as he thought about Erik's power and realized that he could be as nasty and rough with the boy as he wanted. After all... he could regenerate. That's why a thought of him, Jake impaling the poor Polish boy on his huge cock came to his mind, while Jason was still kissing him... Yess, he felt himself moan...

Great! Take 6 precious LoEs for this issue! Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue the game until my exams are over... but in the meantime, feel free to write something in your thread! About Jake and his brother, or maybe some other dream of Jake with Erik, Jason and Emmanuel?
Back to top Go down

Issue #3 - Energize me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3