Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik
Admin

Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:23 am

Jake cummed all his life fluids right into the red-haired man's throat... He didn't pull back, he simply swallowed it all like the best sex slave would! He was moaning as Emmanuel thrust into his ass without any mercy. "Aaah, it..."

"Shhh, you know you want it." The telepath smiled and thrust again, sending another wave of pleasure through the illusionist. Jake reached out to touch the blonde, but even when their skin met, he realized nothing changed.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:24 am

Jake blinked as he touched Emmanuel and nothing happened, and he was clearly confused, even as he finished his orgasm which seemed to last forever. He filled Jason's mouth with his seed, never having cum that much before. It was beyond amazing!

But once he could finally think again, he reached out again, his hand running across Emmanuel's chest, "But.. how...? Why are we still here?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:26 am

"You should realize that reality is what I make of it." Jason grinned at Jake, meeting his gaze. Emmanuel thrust once again... the illusion? It was all just an illusion? But he felt Jason on his cock, he felt his hot wet mouth sucking on him, he even experienced an orgasm like nothing before! How... how could it be so?
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:27 am

Jake shook his head, clearly confused again as he stared down at Jason, "I.. what do you mean? Is this an illusion?"

Maybe it all was, so this wasn't even Emmanuel, and that's why it didn't change. And this all didn't happen? Jake sighed, it all felt wrong. But why?

He stood up, his legs a little shakey after the intense orgasm, "Is this one of your illusions then? But.. then where are we? Where's Emmanuel?"
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:34 am

"You can call this illusion a double illusion..." He smiled as everything changed back to normal. Jake was lifted above the air telekinetically by Emmanuel, while Jason stood next to him. "I've scanned through your mind." Emmanuel said. "And discovered some... desires I thought we could use. Of course, I now know that you've been telling the truth... it still doesn't mean it is truth. Your mind could have been tampered with by a telepath to make you believe these things."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:36 am

Jake blushed deeply as he found himself still held in mid air, his cheeks turning a bright red at everything that had just happened having been fake. He felt embaressed about the whole thing, but he still had a mission to do.

"Look, I'm telling you the truth, please believe me," he said, "I need to help you, Emmanuel. I've seen so many things.. I know about your past. Your.. old team. The uhh Hellfire Club? What happened at the ball. I've seen it all." Jake held out his hand, "Just take my hand, please."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:39 am

"Why should I believe you?" Emmanuel asked, then quickly added, "I've figured that much from your memories... but at least one of them is fake. The ball. Nothing like that has ever happened. It's only an another reason why I shouldn't trust you. You may not realize but you've probably been assaulted telepathically and your memories erased or changed."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:42 am

Jake sighed, shaking his head sadly, "No. For that to happen they'd have to have redone my entire life.."

He looked towards Jason, "Jason came to find me.. I'm an Empath.. He wanted to bring me to the school to teach me.. but also to help you, Emmanuel. Because you were assaulted by someone really powerful, and apparently only I can help you, because I have this other ability to.. kind of meld minds and link with other people."

He sighed again, not sure how else to explain it, "Look, if I'd wanted to hurt you, there'd have been other ways. I mean, I was in your room. I could have put a bomb in the bed, or hell I don't know.. I'm not like that. All that happens is we need to touch, then we can move on. You can touch me anywhere you want, really. Nothing bad will happen to you, I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:47 am

"You are just a beggining empath, boy. You have no idea how telepathic assaults work, don't you? They can be targeted, they can erase parts, change others and leave most of them unchanged. I am a telepath, I do know my craft." Emmanuel said, looking at Jake with a stern gaze, "I have already realized you were an empath, your psionic aura gives it off very freely. You are like a huge red beacon on the Astral plane. Anyone with psionic abilities could spot you." And then he added, "and what if you lie? How can you be so sure that you're helping me if you've never done it before? A process of reparing a mind is a long one... and no one can be sure about it. Let's say though, I believe you. What are you going to do after we're done here?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:49 am

Jake nodded a little, listening to Emmanuel. The handsome man seemed so knowledgeable, Jake knew he could learn a lot from him. All the talk of the astral plane and everything else was confusing to Jake, however.

"What would I do afterwards?" Jake asked, "What do you mean? Afterwards.. after I'm done helping and stuff like Jason wanted.. I'm going to stay at the school and learn. I gave up everything to come there, all my friends.. because Jason said I could learn my powers there, that you guys would show me how to control them and help people."
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:59 am

Emmanuel smiled, "Then let's merge... but remember, if you tricked him into something, I will come and hunt you down." His tone changed - and Jake knew that he wasn't kidding. He touched Jake and everything...changed. He was in the diamond crossroads once again. He was walking down the diamond path, surrounded by plants whose flowers were made of diamond. And he wasn't alone.

Emmanuel!

"I don't know who you are, but you somehow managed to get most of missing pieces together." He observing Jake very carefully. "And for that, I guess, I should thank you. This is not over, however, as we still have to find our way out. This may be difficult. You are a psionic, are you not? Your aura gives it off. An empath, I take it? How did you manage to get inside my head anyway? But no, we'll talk about it sometime later. Now..." he looked around and waved his head, carving out a path in the reality for them to walk in. It was made of white sand, as if walking for a fine beach. "...brace yourself!" Suddenly something changed. Not only did Emmanuel's form change into that of a living diamond! but more importantly, a psionic entity - a psionic GIANT - made of pure energy, looking like a terribly twisted elemental monster from some Warcraft game. It was composed of swirling, ever-changing energy - Jake could swear he saw some of Emmanuel's memories fleeting in it, as its form changed.

Brace yourself! It's going to attack!

Emmanuel projected his thought into the boy's head as he waved his hand, erecting a powerful mind shield.

YOU WILL NOT GO FREE!

The monster's form changed - now it resembled a beautiful naked man made of golden psionic energy. He rose into the air and wth a gesture, summoned a blast of the same golden energy into life! It was going to hit the two in a second!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:04 am

Jake breathed a sigh of relief as Emmanuel finally relented and touched him, causing everything to fade away. They ended up back on the path, and Jake was even happier. He nodded as Emmanuel spoke, "Yes, that's right, I was sent to help you and yes I'm an Empath."

But then the giant monster appeared, changing forms into a beautiful naked man. Jake's eyes widened and he was almost caught off guard by the blast of energy coming their way. "No!" Jake shouted, and he seized control of the environment. Like they'd said, this was his specialty. While they were linked, Jake could control things. He was sure of it. Or mostly.

The blast came toward them, and Jake pulled with his mental might on the ground in front of them, trying to force the environment to adapt to his whim, for the very earth to dash up like a wave and absorb the blast.

Health 1/2
Energy 15/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int to control the environment

Health 1/2
Energy 11/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 4 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:13 am

Jake was only a beginner-empath, but he had some kind of deep connection to the Astral plane itself and could shape its very existance. Here, not that they were out of Emmanuel's memories, he was sure he could stand up to the monster... who shape-shifted into a beautiful naked man whose body was swirling gold. No emotion was on his face, even as he summoned his power to blast the two! Jake used his own power, shaping the environment, using the Earth to protect them! A might stony wall appeared before them... but it was not mighty at all. It didn't work as he thought it would, because instead of creating a formidable defense, he just created an almost destroyed barrier of sand and rocks. Nevertheless, it did help them escape the blast's effects... but most of it was hold back by Emmanuel's shields!

Adopt another form... if you can. We won't hold on for long if all I do is protecting you and me!

The golden man waved his hand, summoning another blast of golden energy... It didn't strike the telepath and the empath however. Instead, it created two perfect copies of them - the only difference was their body component. Namely, the same golden energy.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:17 am

Jake frowned as his effect had far less benefit than he had hoped. Apparently he couldn't control this area as well as he could others. He wished he had more knowledge about his power, but for now he was left to guess.

Emmanuel said to adopt another form. But Jake had no idea how. Could he? Could he affect himself like he could the environment? He had to try.

The first thought that came to his head was a western style dragon, and Jake tried to will himself into a giant red crystal dragon. Maybe it'd work. If not, they may die. He took

Health 1/2
Energy 14/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int to try to transform

Health 1/2
Energy 10/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 8 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Ruby Form 4)
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:28 am

Jake didn't know what exactly Emmanuel had in mind, but he was keen on trying... and staying alive! It seemed that the golden man was just playing with them, mildly annoyed... and at the same time he was the cage - he was what was keeping them inside, unable to get out to the real life. Even as he summoned the two golden copies, Emmanuel struggled to hold him back. The young mutant tried to reach his inner powers as his form changed... not into a dragon, but into the same ruby form as he did before. He covered himself with ruby skin.

Diamond and Ruby stood there, the first smiling at the latter. Without a word, he attacked his copy, blasting him with white light! His opponent, however, predicted it and created a golden force field around himself. Jake's own doppelganger rushed to attack him and engage him in the melee. He jumped and quickly got to the teenager. His first blow hit him very hard! His jaw... ohhh, it hurt!

Jake takes 4 stun damage!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:34 am

Jake frowned, having succeeded only in assuming his 'normal' ruby form. Could he fight like this? He wasn't really a fight though, he didn't know what to do. But he had to try. But his doppleganger came right for him, landing a hard blow and making Jake's head hurt.

Jake wasn't sure what to do next. Emmanuel engaged the copy of himself, and Jake prepared to do the same to his own copy. But then he figured maybe two against once was better, so he dodged past his own copy and went right for Emmanuel's, barreling into him like he was going to tackle him on the football field.

Health 1/2
Energy 9/15

Action 1 - 5 into CC + Str to attack Emmanuel's copy

Health 1/2
Energy 4/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:40 am

Jake realized that perhaps they had better chance if the two focussed on one of their opponents, so he dodged past his own copy... not fast enough to not get attacked though. The golden Jake kicked him in the back, sending him to the ground, but the young empath was quick to pick himself up and dash at the golden Emmanuel! The real one was trying to break the barrier - white lightnings were striking from his hands and damaging the shields, but it was Jake's own surprise attack that broke through! With all the momentum he had gained he charged at the man... only to crash painfully with his golden cover! The strength of his blow, however, broke his shield and Emmanuel was quick to counterattack! He created a staff made of white light and thrust it like a spear, running it through his copy's golden body!

Jake takes 1 stun damage!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:50 am

Jake dodged to the side, almost avoiding the blow from his copy but failing, but still he pressed on. He went right Emmanuel's copy, slamming into the shield and letting Emmanuel get in a good blow.

Jake then pressed his attack, rushing at Emmanuel's copy again, his fist going right for the copy's face.

Health 1/2
Energy 6/15

Action 1 - 5 into CC + Str to attack Emmanuel's copy, 2 shifted to defense

Health 1/2
Energy 1/15
Defense 2
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:54 am

Thanks to Jake's intervention, Emmanuel was able to thrust and pierce his copy's golden body. Then, Jake attacked one more time, punching the opponent in the face, while Mr. Sin grabbed his weapon and pulled it out... only to blast the enemy from a point-blank shot! The white energy made the astral form explode in a flash of golden light! There was still Jake's copy... and the golden man himself! He was not happy to see his beloved creation get destroyed, so he blasted at Emmanuel with his golden energy! It was a fluke that he had managed to deflect it with his spear, absorbing some of it and dodging the rest of the deadly ray.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:57 am

Jake gave a cheer as they took out Emmanuel's copy, "Yes!"

But now he was tired, and they still had his copy and the sexy glowing man to deal with, and Jake knew that his fists wouldn't be enough. He looked at Emmanuel's weapon and thought that perhaps he could create his own. He concentrated hard, calling into being a big two handed sword made of sharp ruby into his hands, then stood at the ready.

Health 1/2
Energy 4/15

Action 1 - 4 into Empathy + Int to create an astral weapon

Health 1/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:01 am

Good work! I'll concentrate on the Psionic Entity! You take out the copy!
He heard Emmanuel's voice in his head, as he managed to summon a weapon made of psi-ruby. It was sharp and big. A two-handed sword in his hands looked marvelously... but by focusing all his attention on thinking the weapon into existance, the young mutant didn't notice his copy's powerful attack until it was too late! He felt its blow... and he almost fell over.

Jake takes 2 stones of stun damage!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:04 am

Jake nodded.

Alright, I'll do my best.. I'm new to this though.
[center]

He hefted his sword in his hands. It felt easy to lift, yet the edges gleamed wickedly and appeared razor sharp.

Jake turned towards his own copy, grinning at it this time before rushing towards it, swinging the weapon at its midsection.

Health 1/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into CC + 2 weapon modifier = 5 stones, 1 shifted to defense; 2xDamage

Health 1/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:10 am

Jake smiled wickedly at his copy... which didn't seem to notice (or care) that he carried a big two-handed sword in his hands. Too bad for him then, Jake thought as he attacked with an empathically-powered scream of fury and bloodlust. He thrust his weapon right into the copy's body... and destroyed it completely with just one blow! The ruby seemed to actually absorb the opponent's golden energy into itself, glowing ever so slightly!

Emmanuel in the meantime engaged the golden man, using his own staff-spear to block the blows and counterattack, but had not have much success in bringing the entity down.

Jake can now choose, either to absorb 4 stones of Energy into his Pool or increase his Weapon modifier to (+4) thanks to the absorbed energy!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:14 am

Yes! Got him!

Jake grinned as he felt the power flow into him, and he channeled it right into his weapon, making it even stronger. It glowed with a strong red light now, and he was eager to help Emmanuel.

Turning, he saw Emmanuel fighting the golden man. It was kind of a shame that the guy was so sexy, and so evil, really. But still, Jake had to help Emmanuel.

He rushed the man, his sword swinging out in a wide arc to attack him, but this time Jake was more cautious.

Health 1/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into CC + 4 weapon modifier = 7 stones, 3 shifted to defense; 2xDamage

Health 1/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 3
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:24 am

Emmanuel blocked another blast with his staff which was shedding beautiful, almost mesmerizing, white light. He tried to attack, but his enemy deflected the blow with a flash of golden energy! Of course, it all changed when the dashing empath Jake got into action with his huge monster sword. Its ruby blade surprised the psionic entity, thrusting into its body.

AAAAAHHGHH!
A powerful, painful scream appeared in their heads, but Emmanuel knew it was now or never. If he didn't attack now, when the monster was weakened and its defenses down, they wouldn't get out of here! Concentrating all his effort, he unleashed a terrible blast of white hot flames! They were all snow white, but seemed to be burning the entity down! The INFERNO hurt him badly... and the telepath then thrust his spear, dispersing the golden energy.

A flash of golden energy blinded the two... and drove them out of the Astral Plane.

Jake's eyes opened... to realize he was laying with his head on the telepath's hard-breathing torso. The blonde was talking with Jason, but as they realized that his savior was okay, he looked at him and smiled, "That was quite a feat, young man."
Back to top Go down

Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next