Phoenixxx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phoenixxx

Forum for those who want to roleplay their undisclosed desires.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Jake wasn't sure what to do, but he had to do something. He looked down at where the laser had hit him and was deflected then he looked back up at the guard and grinned, not quite so intimidated anymore.

Jake was about to rush towards the man, but then remembered - he was a mutant now, and he had powers. He could do something about this in a far less dangerous way maybe. Jake looked at the man holding the gun and poured his emotions into the man, trying to force the guy to fear him. "Leave him alone!" Jake shouted.

Health 2/2
Energy 8/15

Action 1 - Empathy + Int: 4 stones to force fear into the man
Action 2 - Close Combat: 3 Stones CC + Str shifted to defense

Health 2/2
Energy 1/15
Defense 3
Mental defense 7 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Ruby Form 3)
Useful modifiers: Empathic Awareness 1
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Jake's empathic power gave him an incredible advantage over normal humans and while he couldn't be really sure what exactly was happening around him and where he was, he felt he could use his new-found ability to scare the guy threatening Emmanuel away! He concentrated and unleashed a wave of intense fear that hit the guard's mind... He looked at the blond-haired man in panic and screamed, "No, no, no! I-I don't wanna... no! Get him away from me... I..." He began moving backwards, and this was exactly the moment his would-be victim needed to pull himself together and with just a one punch send him to the ground. This, however, made the other guy point the gun at Emmanuel. His fingers were dangerously close to the trigger. Now, if he wanted to save the guy, it was now or never. And he didn't think he could do the same with this one... he simply didn't have time to manipulate his feelings! But what if he tried to do the very same thing as he did with Andrew? Changing the... this place? Warping this psychic reality? Could he do it? Something inside his head was telling him that yes, that the answer to his question was yes and he only had to wish it... was it true however?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixxx.niceboard.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Jake cheered inwardly as Emmanuel downed the guard, he was glad that his power would work. But he was tired and now the other guard had his gun trained on Emmanuel. Jake knew he didn't have time to do the same to this guard.

But he thought about his powers, and what he had done with Andrew. How they'd ended up at the beach and how the powers had shaped the world around him. He could do that again. He had to.

He glared at the gun in the guards hand. He didn't like guns. Men should fight with fists. He hated the gun. He wished that it wasn't here, that it'd just crumble to dust.

Health 2/2
Energy 4/15

Action 1 - Empathy + Int: 4 stones to destroy the gun

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:43 am

Jake concentrated all his efforts, all his determination and willpower, all his emotions to accomplish that goal. Emmanuel was not to be hurt. No matter what he had to save him. He had promised he would do it to Jason. He couldn't fail him. Neither could he fail the man himself. He could not loose! With all his hate, he struck the reality, hitting it hard with his new-found power. The guard was still aiming at the blonde's head, but when he finally did pull the trigger, the gun jammed! It didn't fire... and suddenly it erupted! It changed into white-hot dust, burning the guy holding it! He screamed and fell on the ground, trying to ease the pain he was feeling.

The empathic mutant felt Emmanuel's surprised gaze on him and he knew that the guy was not only surprised, but also in awe. He turned his attention to the man on the ground and quickly silenced him with one blow to the back of the head. "I have no idea how you got here, but..." He started, "I'm glad you did just in time. Name's Emmanuel. And who are you? And more importantly, what the hell are you doing in this top-secret S.H.I.E.L.D facility? You're not one of the mutants they're training... because I am one of them and so I know of every single of them." He extended his hand to offer a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:58 am

Jake concentrated hard, and it paid off as he watched the gun turn to the white hot dust, distracting the guard and letting Emmanuel finish the guy off.

He listened carefully to what Emmanuel had to say, and a small frown formed on his lips. Emmanuel didn't know that he was here? That maybe explained a lot about why he hadn't woken up yet. But how did Jake tell him?

Jake reached out and shook the offered hand, "I'm Jake.. and I'm here looking for you actually." While their hands still touched, Jake tried to remember how it'd felt when he'd gone to the beach with Andrew, hoping to take Emmanuel there. It was all he could think of, it'd be easier to prove there what he was saying, and it'd be away from these guards. Maybe it'd work?

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - Empathy + Int; 3 stones to change the scenery

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:10 am

Jake shook Emmanuel's hand... and it was exactly when it happened! The sudden flash of light, distorting the reality, changing everything around him or rather them. Emmanuel's eyes were burning white now, as his body lost its tangible shape and transformed into something more ghostly and specter-like. Then it disappeared as if a powerful wind blew and his gaseous form was dispersed! Jake himself, in his ruby red form didn't feel that force that had once again shattered Emmanuel's self - or was it his real self? - and stood his ground... which had shaped itself in the meantime to a half-darkened room with a huge (at least triple) bed, and other things only the richest people care about. The door was locked, and there was only one source of darkness - beautiful red candles standing around the bed. It was then that the young mutant noticed the red roses about the room. While he was wondering what was going on, he heard some noise coming from the other room! Someone was trying to open the door. A voice, masculine and seductive. And a woman's melodic voice. He heard them both... somewhere, somehow, but couldn't make out who they were. Deciding not to break their surprise, the empath hid himself behind the door, while the two entered the room. He was right. He knew them. One of them was Emmanuel! And the other one was an even bigger surprise... Dream! She was surprised by all she saw and turned to kiss the man on the lips. He smiled to her and quickly led her to the bed. She didn't waste time, undressing her lover, while he himself simply watched and enjoyed the feeling of power over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:16 am

Jake was happy at first that it seemed to be working, but as Emmanuel began fading, he cried out, trying to hold on to Emmanuel but failing as the man dispersed like a cloud of gas.

He looked around in his new environment, unsure what to do. But the voices startled him into action and he hid behind the door. He had to hold in a gasp as the scene unfolded before him. Emmanuel and Dream? Were they lovers? Jake found himself slightly disappointed at the thought. But for now he just watched, eyes wide, waiting for a moment when he could slip out the door hopefully unnoticed while he figured out what to do.

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 2 into Agility to remain quiet
Action 2 - 1 into Empathy to keep ruby form up

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:24 am

Jake remained in the place yet for some time, because the two weren't so into action that they wouldn't notice him going out. He had to wait patiently, as the scene resolved nearby. Emmanuel lay contentedly, while Dream undressed him, doing it slowly and with care. Of course, she had to massage his nipples, belly bottom and inner thighs as she did it, smiling at him. He responded with a quick glance at her and then a smile on his face erupted. He looked at his underwear, a grin on his face. She knew what it meant and quickly got to work. The young mutant watched as the man's huge erection burst from his boxer briefs - he was almost as big as he himself! He followed with his hungry eyes, as Dream put the cock into her mouth and began pleasure Emmanuel.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:32 am

Jake watched wide eyed as she got to work. That didn't seem like the Dream he knew. Why was Emmanuel dreaming like this? Was it a dream at all? Jake had no idea. He didn't know what to do.

But as Emmanuel's erection came out and Jake watched what happened. He couldn't help but let out a loud gasp, giving away his presence as he watched the pair on the bed. He looked wide eyed at them, waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:38 am

Jake simply couldn't hold his thoughts and feelings to himself, and involuntarily let out a silent gasp... but loud enough to get noticed by Emmanuel! Dream was too caught up in the moment, sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow, but the blond-haired man turned his head around to look at the boy hidding behind the door. His blue eyes looked right into the boys' and the empathic mutant felt a strange, foreign presence in his thoughts.

Enjoying yourself, I see? I don't know what you're doing here, thief, but know that now I have taken control of your neuro-system. It means that you cannot even move a muscle.

As if to show his superiority, Emmanuel grinned at the boy... who realized that the man was speaking - by projecting his thoughts - truth! He couldn't move at all, even his eyes were fixed at the scene resolving nearby.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:43 am

Jake blinked, or tried to. Then he tried to shake his head. No, this wasn't how it was supposed to work. He was supposed to wake Emmanuel up somehow, but he just didn't know how. And now Emmanuel thought he was an intruder. Which made sense, since he appeared to be in his bedroom, and was probably thought to be stealing something.

Jake wasn't a full telepath, but he hoped Emmanuel was listening as he thought back,
No, I'm not a thief. Let me go! I was sent here to find you!

His eyes glanced towards Dream again, then back at Emmanuel. This all seemed so wrong. He had to break free.

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathy + Int to break free of the control

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:58 am

Jake wasn't a telepathy, he was merely an empath with some strange mind-entering ability, usually reserved to normal telepaths, but he still had some psychic ability - perhaps enough to break free from the psionic grasp? Emmanuel looked at the boy, while Dream was still loudly sucking on his big cock. In the 'real world' (or whatever this vision was) he heard the blond-haired man moan in pleasure, while in his mind he once again felt his presence and his thoughts.
Is that so? You were sent to find me, so you hid yourself behind the door? And who would send you anyway? Unlikely story, boy. Let me see what this head of yours contains... It shall be fun.
Feeling that the telepathic presence was becoming stronger and stronger, Jake knew he had to act quickly. Nothing worse could happen anyway, so he sent an emotional pulse right through the telepathic link that Emmanuel had created... While Jake himself was too weak to even hope to break the other mutant's mental shields, by creating a psychic link between them, he let his shields down for a moment! He had no idea, however, that the thief was a psychic mutant and that is why he felt the bond breaking... and pain erupting in his thoughts! "Aaaahhh!"

"What-what's going on, my love?" Dream asked him, letting his cock go of her mouth.

"N-nothing, please, continue." He ordered her, while his mind took care of the intruder.

I've underestimated you. Never thought that my enemies would send a psychic agent into my bedroom. Let's see then what you're made of. Let's see your darkest secrets. Let's see your deepest desires.
And with that thought projected, Jake felt his mind breaking. He saw Andrew's face as he sucked his cock. He felt that pleasure once again! At the same time he saw Jason's face and his almost naked body... and in the same moment he felt as his mind went back to his thoughts last night as he masturbated. Thoughts of fucking Erik so hard... fucking the Polish boy with his huge dick... almost tearing him apart...
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:08 am

Jake felt the bond breaking and he tried to smile, he could hold Emmanuel off, then explain everything to him. Maybe. He certainly had to try.

Emmanuel cried out and Jake knew he was doing well, but then, Emmanuel redoubled his efforts and Jake tried to fight it. Images flashed in his mind, all of his thoughts, and he barely held in a moan. He already missed Andrew's lips..

He felt the emotions running through him, and he tried to use them, shielding himself as he tried to keep Emmanuel out of his head.

Stop it! You don't understand, I'm trying to help you. This isn't really all happening.

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathy + 1 from Empathic awareness? = 4 to add to his defense

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 11 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Ruby Form 3, 4 from Empathy action)
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:15 am

Jake's emotions that were brought about by Emmanuel's manipulations gave him another chance to fight back and hold off the telepath. After all, an empath feeling strong emotions was a dangerous foe... but was he able to stand up to one of the greatest telepaths ever? He concentrated his determination, emotions and willpower and for a second managed to repel all the pleasant thoughts from his head! But... he wanted Andrew's lips on his cock... especially since he was all the time lookng at Dream sucking Emmanuel's gigantic cock! No, focus! He reminded himself and sent another message to the telepath.
How is this not happening? Can't you see this is all real? Oh, I get it, I saw your memories. You want some pleasure too, hm?
Jake couldn't tell how he knew it, but he felt Emmanuel's grin in his thoughts. And then... he began to moan loudly as a collection of pleasant feelings run through his brain! He felt as if at the same time he was being caressed by someone, kissing someone, being sucked off by someone and fucked by another one, all at the same time! No pain, just pure pleasure. And he wanted more. He just... couldn't... resist... Emmanuel smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:23 am

Jake gave an inward cheer as yet again he managed to shake free of Emmanuel's control. He could do this. He could get him to stop long enough to explain.

But then, once again, Emmanuel found a way past Jake's novice defenses. He couldn't help but moan loudly as Emmanuel assaulted his mind with all manner of thoughts, some he'd never even experienced before, but he still knew they felt good. He wanted so much more. Jake couldn't hold back a long slow moan.

But he knew this was wrong. As hot as it was, he felt like it wasn't right. He was supposed to be helping Emmanuel, and he was failing.

STOP! Please.. you don't understand..

But he moaned again, his form in the dream crumpling to his knees in pleasure. He still tried to fight it, but a part of him just wanted to give in, and Jake tried to bury that part.

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathy + 1 from Empathic awareness = 4 to add to his defense

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 11 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Ruby Form 3, 4 from Empathy action)
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:30 am

Emmanuel grinned at the boy, as he failed to contain his emotions and got overwhelmed by the telepath's sheer power. But then, Jake's loud moans were noticed by Dream. "Wh-what is going on?" She demanded answers, stopping sucking the blond-haired man's cock. "What... hey!" She noticed Jake behind the door, "Who is that?! Wh-was he watching us!? All the time? Y-you don't look surprised!" She looked at her lover with horror on her face.

"Yes, but--"

"You bastard!" Dream slapped the telepath on his face, hard enough to break the mental link between him and Jake! Jake was free. Now was the time to make him understand. Now or never.

"Know your place, woman." He said with a voice so powerful, so compelling...

"I-I won't be part of such... sickness!" Dream said, her body shaking, her physical form... changing. Another Dream emerged from her body. Her whole body was so fiery, flame-like, but it didn't feel physical. Jake felt it was a pure psionic energy.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:40 am

Jake continued to struggle against Emmanuel's will, but he knew the telepath was more powerful than he was. Jake was just new, there was no way he could compete against someone like this. The power felt overwhelming.

But Jake's struggles had shaken Emmanuel's control enough that Dream had slipped free. Which surprised Jake. Not that she slipped free, but that Emmanuel had been controlling her. Was that.. the kind of person he was? Jake hoped not, even though the thought of it sent a twinge of pleasure to his cock.

He stared, wide eyed in surprise as Dream's form changed into something of Psionic energy. He had no idea if that was her normal power or not, nobody had told him.

Jake knew that Emmanuel was distracted, so he had to try to take advantage of it. He poured his emotions into Emmanuel like he'd done during the fight when Ricardo was punching him. He tried to make Emmanuel like him, more than like. He wanted Emmanuel to love him, hopefully to trust him so he could explain this all.

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathy + 1 from Empathic awareness to force Emmanuel to feel love towards him.

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:50 am

"Calm down, Dream. I will explain--" Emmanuel started, seeing that his lover created an astral copy of herself - a dangerous one, looking at the psionic flames pouring from her form!

"No, I will not calm down! You-you..."

"You will." Once again the man's voice felt so nice to hear, so powerful and yet so compelling. She didn't fall under his contro,l however, it seemed, because instead of doing what he said, her psionic form's arms changed into chains of flames! She trained them on him.

"What are you do--Aaaghh!" Her flames engulfed him, but not in the normal world, instead she hurt his inner self - his mind and his soul. Jake noticed Emmanuel's silvery astral self when she used her powers on him. The very same silvery shape as the other Emmanuel's - earlier, in the facility. It was the exact moment that he decided to strike, before the enraged woman would turn around and face him! Emmanuel looked more angry than hurt, but he wasn't sure if he would survive the experience as well as the powerful telepath! He poured his emotions right into the man's astral self and for a second his victim looked at him with a smile, but then moved back and pushed the real Dream out of the bed with a gesture of his hand. "Snap out of it, Dream!" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:00 am

Jake watched with awe as Dream's psionic form turned on Emmanuel. He didn't want Emmanuel to be hurt, but he had to figure out a way for this all to stop. He knew he was on the right track. The small smile from Emmanuel gave it away. Maybe.

Her flaming arms scared him a little, but he kept feeding his emotional powers into Emmanuel. The guy had to like him. Jake had to force him to. He could do it if he just.. tried hard enough.

Jake took a step further away from Dream's psionic form, and pressed his mental attack against Emmanuel, trying to slip the emotions past his defenses while he was distracted.

Health 2/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathy + 1 from Empathic awareness to force Emmanuel to feel love towards him.

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:11 am

Jake's determination paid-off finally, when he felt Emmanuel's defenses go down... of course it wasn't really his effort that accomplished it, but who cared? Because of Dream's psionic skinning ability, the telepath's will was weaker and weaker and with every hit from the flaming astral projection, he grew more tired! This was exactly what Jake wanted and after trying a lot, he had accomplished his goal! He felt the love he instilled in the heart of the blond-haired man, but there was still the problem of an enraged Dream. Not for long, it seemed, because the telepath used another one of his assets and telekinetically hurled the girl towards the wall! She hit it hard... and fell unconscious.

There was one but. Her astral projection didn't disappear.

I've always loved you and you... you bastard! You've betrayed me and my trust!
The woman yelled with rage, as her form erupted with more flames. They didn't damage anything in the room, but they did have effect on the (now naked) Emmanuel and Jake! As the fire hit the poor boy, he felt intense pain in... well, everywhere! As if he was being burned alive, not physically, but mentally, and it was even worse! He may have been used to real pain, but nothing he had experienced could have prepared him for this!

Jake's been hit by Dream's psionic skinning ability! While normally it'd be fortunate for him that she was using the stun option... right now he can't be so happy about it! Because Jake's Energy Reserve is empty, all the damage comes from his Health! He takes 1 white stone of damage!
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:16 am

Jake could have cheered if the situation wasn't so strange. He felt his power slip into Emmanuel's mind, it hardly seemed possible that he had accomplished it! But Dream was still pissed. He didn't think he could calm her down, she was way too angry.

He was about to call out again to Emmanuel when she attacked, and Jake cried out in true pain. No, not just pain, but agony. He was already so tired that his mind had nothing left to give, and his body is what paid the price of the attack. His cry turned into a choked whimper as he collapsed to the floor and then slowly began to pick himself up. He didn't know what to do, so he looked back towards Emmanuel and Dream, "Please.. stop. You don't understand. I wasn't here to watch or steal.. please." He just about begged. Normally Jake was tough, but this pain wasn't like anything he'd felt before.

Health 1/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 3 into Empathy + 1 from Empathic awareness. 3 shifted to defense, 1 to maintain a link to Emmanuel.

Health 2/2
Energy 0/15
Defense 0
Mental defense 10 (Intelligence 2, Empathy 2, Ruby Form 3, 3 Empathy action)
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:32 am

Jake fell on his knees, not really being able to do anything else. He looked at Dream, who didn't care to listen. She just turned her attention on him and aimed her firey blast at him. She was too angry... or was she even herself now? She didn't seem to be. Perhaps her astral projection was some kind of an unctrollable monster? Or something? Fortunately for the young empath, Emmanuel, who now was in love with him, couldn't let her kill him. He concentrated his power and telepathically attacked her pure psionic energy... with a huge explosion of thoughts, it shattered into millions of flaming pieces that disappeared even before they could reach the floor! The telepath sighed and looked at the boy kneeling on the floor. He touched his arm and then, it happened again. His eyes became deepsky blue, his body changed into an ethereal state as it lost its tangibility and became more a ghost than human. Once again the wind blew, dispersing his new gaseous form...

Find all the missing pieces...
Jake heard the strange voice. It was Emmanuel's. He knew that much. It seemed that with each Emmanuel he found and touched, something changed.

And once again Jake found himself in a foreign environment. He was in some house, actually, not a some house, but a huge smokin' villa! It was at least twice as large as Andrew's if not more! He looked about and noticed a living room, where few people sat comfortably on a sofa. They were talking. He closed in, but still kept hidden. He tried to make out who they were, and suddenly it hit him. Emmanuel, young Emmanuel, about his own age, was sitting on a sofa between two other boys who looked strangely familiar. They all resembled him - they must have been his brothers! One of them was an older 20-something-year-old with a bored expression on his face, while the other was not older than 13 years old and sat there, looking at the figure standing before them. An older man, probably their father, looked at them and sighed. "Who could it be then?" He smiled. "My favourite, the father-loving Adrien... or maybe poor young Christian? No, he's too young. Maybe some day he will be of use to me, but not now, no." He locked his gaze at Emmanuel. "Or perhaps my little Emmanuel? Little rebelious Emmanuel..."

"Father, you cannot be serious--" The eldest spoke, but he was quickly silenced by his father.

"Don't interrupt me, boy! You will speak when I tell you to! Are you trying to jeopardize your future career, boy?" He smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:37 am

Jake was glad that Emmanuel saved him, but as they touched, Emmanuel once more faded, departing with perhaps a clue. Everything changed as they touched. Did that mean that he had to keep trying to get into contact with him? Or did it mean they shouldn't touch? Jake was sure, but he was leaning towards touching be good.

Now he was in a magnificent huge villa. Jake's eyes widened. It was amazing and must have been worth many millions of dollars. Then he found the living room, watching curiously. Emmanuel's family? What were they talking about? Jake wasn't sure he understood, or perhaps he understood too well.

For now, Jake stayed hidden, watching and waiting. He didn't think now would be a good time to just waltz in.

Health 1/2
Energy 3/15

Action 1 - 1 into Empathy to maintain his ruby form

Health 2/2
Energy 2/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down
Erik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:46 am

"Of course not, father. I apologize." The one called Adrien said, nodding his head in respect, as the father looked at him emotionlessly.

"Then, my dear and cherished sons... who shall be the one to get all the respect, wealth and power of the Whites? Who shall it be?" He smiled to himself wickedly. "Adrien..." He said, but then suddenly turned to Emmanuel, "No, I choose Emmanuel. You will be--"

"No, father. I am my own man and I will choose my future my--"

"Silence!" The father yelled at the 17-year-old. "You would discard such wealth, such power it gives you?"

"This means nothing to me and you know it all--"

"This is not a request, boy. This is an order. I have chosen my heir and you--"

"Never, father. I will not be your puppet!" He said angrily, standing up and walking to the exit.

"Don't you dare to walk out of here." He warned, but Emmanuel didn't care. Without a word he left the room and continued to walk right into Jake's direction!

"Adrien. This is your fault. And your chance."
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby   Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:51 am

Jake was starting to understand things now, as he listened it became more and more clear. He was pretty sure he was seeing bits and pieces of Emmanuel's past. Did that mean Emmanuel and Dream had been an item?

He listened as the family talked, and it became clear that Emmanuel's father was attempting to pass down the mantle of the family power and forture, but Emmanuel would have nothing of it.

As Emmanuel stalked towards him, Jake hid beside the door, staying out of sight and remaining silent. He waited for Emmanuel to pass, then reached out to gently take Emmanuel's hand in his own.

Health 1/2
Energy 5/15

Action 1 - 1 into Empathy to maintain his ruby form
Action 2 - 2 into Agility to grab Emmanuel's hand

Health 2/2
Energy 2/15
Defense 0
Back to top Go down

Issue #4 - Diamond and Ruby
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next